Umang Rustagi

No bless Setting for a Primary boot Program was found.

No bless setting for a primary boot program was found.

Hi Experts,

I'm facing this issue while installation of Hackintosh Sierra Zone in my hp-ac120tx laptop.

2 GHz Intel Core i3-5005U with Intel HD Graphics 5500,3 MB cache, 2 cores,4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB),AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated),15.6" diagonal HD BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768),1 TB 5400 rpm SATA,Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN

After downloading hackintosh Sierra Zone from this Site, I restored a pendrive using the same iso. I shrinked a drive to create a GUID Partition of 100GB. After reading manuals, I was able to boot into Non_UEFI using flags PCIRootUID=0 and cpus=1. 

Earlier, I was unable to erase a partition to GUID as it failed miserably. So I read some blogs, found that 100MB EFI partition is too small for disk utility. So, I extended EFI partition using Windows and used Paragon HFS+ partition manager to format the drive. Now, I am able to see a 100GB partition but on clicking install, I'm getting following error:

"No bless setting for primary boot program was found."

206hqhv.jpg

Any help here would be useful!

Thanks in Advance.

Umang Rustagi

On 6/5/2017 at 11:59 AM, Umang Rustagi said:

No bless setting for a primary boot program was found.

Hi Experts,

I'm facing this issue while installation of Hackintosh Sierra Zone in my hp-ac120tx laptop.

2 GHz Intel Core i3-5005U with Intel HD Graphics 5500,3 MB cache, 2 cores,4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB),AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated),15.6" diagonal HD BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768),1 TB 5400 rpm SATA,Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN

After downloading hackintosh Sierra Zone from this Site, I restored a pendrive using the same iso. I shrinked a drive to create a GUID Partition of 100GB. After reading manuals, I was able to boot into Non_UEFI using flags PCIRootUID=0 and cpus=1. 

Earlier, I was unable to erase a partition to GUID as it failed miserably. So I read some blogs, found that 100MB EFI partition is too small for disk utility. So, I extended EFI partition using Windows and used Paragon HFS+ partition manager to format the drive. Now, I am able to see a 100GB partition but on clicking install, I'm getting following error:

"No bless setting for primary boot program was found."

206hqhv.jpg

Any help here would be useful!

Thanks in Advance.

Umang Rustagi

i am facing the same issue as well ... did you find any solution???