OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi - Hackintosh Sierra - Hackintosh Zone OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi Jump to content
Blinky

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi

Hi to whomever is reading this.

I'm fairly new to Hackintosh and don't understand everything.
The situation I am in, is that I have followed a tutorial to install OS X Sierra without a Mac (Using TransMac) and I've followed numerous tutorials on YouTube. I keep getting stuck at the same point each time and I get this error 

Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: yes
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and that's it, I don't go any further. I get this error right after having clicked install macOS Sierra on the clover boot menu. 

What I'm asking is, is there a way to fix this, or get past it so that I'm able to dual boot windows and OS X Sierra? I don't have a Mac (not anymore anyway) so that's why I'm looking for a way to do it without a mac.

My Computer Specs
Processor: Kaby Lake i7-7700K Quad Core @ 4.2Ghz
Motherboard: ASUS B150 Pro Gaming AURA
Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 1060 6GB OC Editon

60GB SSD - Has my Windows OS on it.
2TB HDD - Storage for my Windows OS
1TB HDD - What I want to have OS X Sierra on.

Thanks for any responses.

Edited by Blinky
spelling mistake

Hello,

Download the following efi file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d74tdymovdxmlly/OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi?dl=0

1. Go to Efi>Clover>drivers64uefi folder and place this file. (First of all try upto this step & reboot. If same problem occurs proceed with the steps below )
----------------------------------------

If step no.1 didn't let you pass the screen you're stuck on.

2. Copy the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi from your usb (Efi > Clover > drivers64efi ) and paste it to your hard disk some where.
3. Rename the file from step 1 to exactly match to OxsAptioFix2Drv-64.efi on the Bootable USB driver. Basically it will replace the default OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi on your bootable USB.
-----------------------------------------------
 :) It's from my experience. I hope it will work for you too :) 

~Hope this helps you 

6 hours ago, raajen said:

Hello,

Download the following efi file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d74tdymovdxmlly/OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi?dl=0

1. Go to Efi>Clover>drivers64uefi folder and place this file. (First of all try upto this step & reboot. If same problem occurs proceed with the steps below )
----------------------------------------

If step no.1 didn't let you pass the screen you're stuck on.

2. Copy the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi from your usb (Efi > Clover > drivers64efi ) and paste it to your hard disk some where.
3. Rename the file from step 1 to exactly match to OxsAptioFix2Drv-64.efi on the Bootable USB driver. Basically it will replace the default OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi on your bootable USB.
-----------------------------------------------
 :) It's from my experience. I hope it will work for you too :) 

~Hope this helps you 

Hi, thank you for getting back to me.

I just tried this, and still no luck. I am wondering if it has something to do with my processor being a Kaby Lake, would I have to somehow trick clover into thinking it's a skylake?

Blinky

Delete OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi from the Clover folder.

There would be 2 files like OsxAptioFix2Drv.

In next boot OsxAptioFixDrv (without 2) will come into picture.

It will definitely boot, I was facing the same issue.:P

14 minutes ago, apk said:

Delete OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi from the Clover folder.

There would be 2 files like OsxAptioFix2Drv.

In next boot OsxAptioFixDrv (without 2) will come into picture.

It will definitely boot, I was facing the same issue.:P

Hi, sorry what you said kinda confused me, so could you go through it again step by step? 

I suppose you are able to view your bootable mac drive in windows or any other os.

In that drive goto EFI -> CLOVER -> drivers64UEFI.

Show hidden files

Delete OxsAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and ._OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi

Thats it. I hope your problem gets solved

• Thanks 1