main board : msi b150m pro-vdh

vga on board hd intell 530

ram corsier 8g

16652816_1215712758527747_950535700_n.jpg

16700107_1215712728527750_2140437635_n.jpg

Edited by tyty19
For complete question

45 answers to this question

How are you installing El Capitan? Through USB?

Yes.

How can i install it.

It looks to me as if your USB stick is faulty. I would remake the USB installer. Your USB has to be at least 16GB, also make sure it's in a USB 2.0 port. Try different ones.

Yes i did.

And i try -v waiting for root device

Can i try another way?

Try booting with -v -x npci=0x2000 or -v -x npci=0x3000

Also check in your bios if USB is set to Legacy and you could also try bootflags USBBusFix=Yes, GraphicsEnabler=No (since you are on intel hd) (Intel=No if using Clover)

Thank You

I will try

17 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

Try booting with -v -x npci=0x2000 or -v -x npci=0x3000

Also check in your bios if USB is set to Legacy and you could also try bootflags USBBusFix=Yes, GraphicsEnabler=No (since you are on intel hd) (Intel=No if using Clover)

new problem

with picture

16736558_1218347581597598_1537273651_n.jpg

16780711_1218347611597595_261658624_n.jpg

You are using an USB2.0 port, right?

1 minute ago, Rico Cremer said:

You are using an USB2.0 port, right?

Yes kingston 2.0.1

4 minutes ago, tyty19 said:

Yes kingston 2.0.1

The same error appears when you try different USB ports? The problem is with your USB, that's for sure.

Reload your default BIOS settings and make sure the following options are as follows:

MSI Fast Boot: Disabled
VT-d: Disabled
Secure boot: Disabled
Windows 8.1/ 10 WHQL Support: Disabled
XHCI Hand-off: Enabled*
Legacy USB Support: Enabled*

*You might want to play a little with these, to see what works.

Also, really make sure you are using the USB 2.0 port (the black ones on your motherboard, not the blue ones)

10 minutes ago, Rico Cremer said:

The same error appears when you try different USB ports? The problem is with your USB, that's for sure.

Reload your default BIOS settings and make sure the following options are as follows:

MSI Fast Boot: Disabled
VT-d: Disabled
Secure boot: Disabled
Windows 8.1/ 10 WHQL Support: Disabled
XHCI Hand-off: Enabled*
Legacy USB Support: Enabled*

*You might want to play a little with these, to see what works.

Also, really make sure you are using the USB 2.0 port (the black ones on your motherboard, not the blue ones)

Thank you I will try this

And also change usb brand to Toshiba or Sandisk

I hope will work

Any luck yet?

2 minutes ago, Rico Cremer said:

Any luck yet?

Not yet

Now i used vmware and try to clean install continue

21 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

Any luck yet?

Hello now i installed os x sierra success but no connect internet no sound 

how can i fix it?

For internet, use this kext
For sound, you need to find a patched applehda for your codec (you can find out your codec by downloading dpcimanager) or you can use voodoohda, which you can download from here

Could you describe how exactly you managed to install Sierra? It can help others when they encounter the same problems :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

For sound, you need to find a patched applehda for your codec (you can find out your codec by downloading dpcimanager) or you can use voodoohda, which you can download from here

Could you describe how exactly you managed to install Sierra? It can help others when they encounter the same problems :)

Thank you for help

https://youtu.be/6dhXcpEK218

This video help me in stall Sierra from start to finish (i changed cable to hdmi cable that helped me)After that i tried to install el capitan it' old same.Just half install i dont know why

Hope help other interest Hackintosh

8 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

Please help Another question

When I restart or boot computer can't boot to clover just boot error detail with the picture (I fix this problem with plug in usb for boot it)

How fix this problem if I restart or boot computer without usb plug in?

16808569_1221082517990771_388809828_n.jpg

Is your harddisk on which you installed Sierra the first harddisk in your boot priority list?

3 minutes ago, Rico Cremer said:

Is your harddisk on which you installed Sierra the first harddisk in your boot priority list?

Im not sure

How can I check it? 

In your BIOS, there should be a boot priority option. If you have multiple harddrives, look if there is an option for harddisk priority too. In both cases, set your harddrive on which you installed Sierra as first option

Also make sure your EFI partition is formatted as FAT32 (assuming you installed Clover UEFI/EFI)

33 minutes ago, Rico Cremer said:

In your BIOS, there should be a boot priority option. If you have multiple harddrives, look if there is an option for harddisk priority too. In both cases, set your harddrive on which you installed Sierra as first option

Also make sure your EFI partition is formatted as FAT32 (assuming you installed Clover UEFI/EFI)

Also make sure your EFI partition is formatted as FAT32 (assuming you installed Clover UEFI/EFI) i think so 

how to fix or new install OS X Sierra

You don't need to reinstall Sierra. Open your terminal and write "sudo diskutil list"

It should look something like

/dev/disk0
":                                  TYPE    NAME                  SIZE            IDENTIFIER
0:    GUID_partition_scheme                                *120.0 GB    disk0
1:                                    EFI     EFI                       200.0 MB    disk0s1
                                                               ...etc...

You can mount your EFI partition by writing these lines in your terminal:
"sudo mkdir /Volumes/efi"
"sudo mount -t msdos /disk0s1 /Volumes/efi"

Then you can see Clover's installer logs.

Also, you could reinstall Clover, mount your EFI partition and copy over the contents of your USB EFI partition to your harddrive's EFI Partition

4 minutes ago, Rico Cremer said:

You don't need to reinstall Sierra. Open your terminal and write "sudo diskutil list"

/dev/disk0
":                                  TYPE    NAME                  SIZE            IDENTIFIER
1:                                    EFI     EFI                       200.0 MB    disk0s1
                                                               ...etc...

Thank you 

I will try

11 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

/dev/disk0
                                                               ...etc...

Also, you could reinstall Clover, mount your EFI partition and copy over the contents of your USB EFI partition to your harddrive's EFI Partition

Please help me

How do you make clover boot loader in hhd?

20 minutes ago, tyty19 said:

Please help me

How do you make clover boot loader in hhd?

Download clover from here
Run the installer and make sure you select your harddisk on which you installed Sierra to as the installation destination.

After that, make sure you disable SIP by adding this to your Clover's config:

<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
   <key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
   <string>0x3</string>
   <key>BooterConfig</key>
   <string>0x28</string>
</dict>

Then, mount your EFI partition and put your kexts (fakeSMC et cetera) in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other (assuming you haven't installed them to either /L/E/ or /S/L/E)
Instead of mounting your EFI partition manually, you can use a little app to do it for you: Download link

1 hour ago, Rico Cremer said:

Download clover from here
Run the installer and make sure you select your harddisk on which you installed Sierra to as the installation destination.

After that, make sure you disable SIP by adding this to your Clover's config:

<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
   <key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
   <string>0x3</string>
   <key>BooterConfig</key>
   <string>0x28</string>
</dict>

Then, mount your EFI partition and put your kexts (fakeSMC et cetera) in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other (assuming you haven't installed them to either /L/E/ or /S/L/E)
Instead of mounting your EFI partition manually, you can use a little app to do it for you: Download link

Very very thank you I got it

Hope you will help me another problem

Take care

2 hours ago, tyty19 said:

Very very thank you I got it

Hope you will help me another problem

Take care

You're welcome. What other problem?

On 2/17/2017 at 11:56 PM, Rico Cremer said:

You're welcome. What other problem?

Ok after I installed Sierra. I had install kext wizard internet driver voodoo sound and clover boot loader. That made my computer run smooth.

I don't about Chameleon Chimera Multibeast DSDT Graphics Fake SMC etc. How can them make my computer better.

If can please advise me to make my computer better.

16 hours ago, tyty19 said:

Ok after I installed Sierra. I had install kext wizard internet driver voodoo sound and clover boot loader. That made my computer run smooth.

I don't about Chameleon Chimera Multibeast DSDT Graphics Fake SMC etc. How can them make my computer better.

If can please advise me to make my computer better.

Chameleon and Chimera are boot loaders, just like Clover. Since you are using Clover already, you don't need them.

Multibeast is a post-installation tool that provides an easy way to install kexts, boot loaders and such. 

FakeSMC.kext is something you need, to let non-apple hardware work on macOS. You should have it. With it's plugins, it also monitors your CPU speed, voltage, temperature et cetera:

Schermafbeelding 2017-02-19 om 14.51.01.png

DSDT is something you don't really need, unless you are running into problems with your system. Using a patched DSDT is more stable than using (patched) kexts, due to OS updates that may modify the system. 

What you should do, is getting a proper smbios.plist. Chose one from an apple product that comes close to your hardware config with your CPU as top priority. This is needed for proper power management. For example:
My current config is a socket 775 Intel Core2Quad Q9450 processor, 4GB DDR2, Radeon HD 6450 graphics. I am using the smbios.plist for the MacPro 3,1 (used iMac10,1 before, but had some problems with power managent).

If you don't have a smbios.plist already, you can create one within the Clover Configurator.

14 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

Chameleon and Chimera are boot loaders, just like Clover. Since you are using Clover already, you don't need them.

Multibeast is a post-installation tool that provides an easy way to install kexts, boot loaders and such. 

FakeSMC.kext is something you need, to let non-apple hardware work on macOS. You should have it. With it's plugins, it also monitors your CPU speed, voltage, temperature et cetera:

DSDT is something you don't really need, unless you are running into problems with your system. Using a patched DSDT is more stable than using (patched) kexts, due to OS updates that may modify the system. 

What you should do, is getting a proper smbios.plist. Chose one from an apple product that comes close to your hardware config with your CPU as top priority. This is needed for proper power management. For example:
My current config is a socket 775 Intel Core2Quad Q9450 processor, 4GB DDR2, Radeon HD 6450 graphics. I am using the smbios.plist for the MacPro 3,1 (used iMac10,1 before, but had some problems with power managent).

If you don't have a smbios.plist already, you can create one within the Clover Configurator.

Thank you very much

I need to learn to use macintosh   
to use it better.

23 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

I tried to setting boot&smbios in Clover Configurator and then I restart and got guest user

How can I delete it.

Detail with picture

16899956_1225191434246546_2029918201_n.jpg16839594_1225195730912783_1626040046_n.jpg16831264_1225195694246120_88818368_n.jpg 

System Preferences -> Users and Groups, tick the lock to unlock, select Guest user account and uncheck "Allow guests to log into the computer". Tick the lock again.

9 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

System Preferences -> Users and Groups, tick the lock to unlock, select Guest user account and uncheck "Allow guests to log into the computer". Tick the lock again.

Thank you Please help me another problem

1. I can't sign in imessage How to fix it

1. I can't use photo how to fix it16830461_1225624820869874_2078943006_n.jpg16838111_1225624754203214_1086132445_n.jpg

To fix iMessage, first make sure your ethernet is set to en0
You can check this by going to System Profiler->Network:

Schermafbeelding 2017-02-21 om 13.12.03.png

If your ethernet is set to en0, open Clover configurator and edit your SMBIOS:

1. Open your SMBIOS
  2. Go to the "Board Serial Number" field and add 5 extra HEX characters (For example: A1B2C)
  3. Open up your terminal and write "uuidgen", press enter
  4. Copy the value of "uuidgen" to the SmUUID field in your SMBIOS
  5. Save your SMBIOS
  6. Open your terminal again and write the following commands:

cd ~/Library/Caches/
    rm -R com.apple.Messages*
    rm -R com.apple.imfoundation*
    cd ~/Library/Preferences/
    rm com.apple.iChat*
    rm com.apple.imagent*
    rm com.apple.imessage*
    rm com.apple.imservice*
    rm -R ~/Library/Messages/

7. Reboot

As of Photos, what exactly is not working? It does not collect pictures out of your Pictures folder, only pictures that are on your iCloud or in the Pictures-Library. (Pictures/Pictures Library) 

On 2/21/2017 at 7:41 PM, Rico Cremer said:

To fix iMessage, first make sure your ethernet is set to en0
You can check this by going to System Profiler->Network:

Schermafbeelding 2017-02-21 om 13.12.03.png

If your ethernet is set to en0, open Clover configurator and edit your SMBIOS:

1. Open your SMBIOS
  2. Go to the "Board Serial Number" field and add 5 extra HEX characters (For example: A1B2C)
  3. Open up your terminal and write "uuidgen", press enter
  4. Copy the value of "uuidgen" to the SmUUID field in your SMBIOS
  5. Save your SMBIOS
  6. Open your terminal again and write the following commands:

cd ~/Library/Caches/
    rm com.apple.iChat*
    rm com.apple.imagent*
    rm com.apple.imessage*
    rm com.apple.imservice*

7. Reboot

As of Photos, what exactly is not working? It does not collect pictures out of your Pictures folder, only pictures that are on your iCloud or in the Pictures-Library. (Pictures/Pictures Library) 

Try many things but not work

Do you have another way?

Please

16933908_1227396544026035_571131659_n.jpg

Just act stupid and call Apple. They will activate it for you. :wink: Of course, don't tell them that you are running a Hackintosh. 

Or you can try to clear your login history again in terminal:

cd ~/Library/Caches/
rm com.apple.iChat*
rm com.apple.imagent*
rm com.apple.imessage*
rm com.apple.imservice*

Reboot,  and instead of logging in with your Apple ID, create a new one.

42 minutes ago, tyty19 said:

Try many things but not work

Do you have another way?

Please

16933908_1227396544026035_571131659_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, Rico Cremer said:

Just act stupid and call Apple. They will activate it for you. :wink: Of course, don't tell them that you are running a Hackintosh. 

Really

Thank you very much

No problem. Did it work?

12 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

No problem. Did it work?

12 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

No problem. Did it work?

Yes i called to Apple. After that they ask my information and  give serial numbers. They checked my serial numbers not match
and then 
I hang up.   

Edited by tyty19
for good question

8 hours ago, tyty19 said:

Yes i called to Apple. After that they ask my information and  give serial numbers. They checked my serial numbers not match
and then 
I hang up.   

So you're still not activated? Send me a screenshot of your smbios.

17 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

So you're still not activated? Send me a screenshot of your smbios.

Yes not activated. This is my smbios16997563_1229919433773746_1314716306_n.jpg17005876_1229919423773747_1976015838_n.jpg16997106_1229919417107081_1046816485_n.jpg

Generate a new serial, and copy your newly generated serial in your Board Serial Number field and add 5 extra HEX characters. With your current serial number, your board serial number would look something like C02LL7MZF8JC3FC7A.

2 hours ago, Rico Cremer said:

Generate a new serial, and copy your newly generated serial in your Board Serial Number field and add 5 extra HEX characters. With your current serial number, your board serial number would look something like C02LL7MZF8JC3FC7A.

Old sameIMG_20170225_202438.jpg

Yes, it's because you're blocked. You need to call Apple to activate it for you.

On 2/27/2017 at 4:25 AM, Rico Cremer said:

Yes, it's because you're blocked. You need to call Apple to activate it for you.

I got iMessage&face time with make new clover.

Thank you.