Sign in to follow this  
Gavsta

Acer Aspire 5551 Problems

Acer Aspire 5551 Problems

Okay I am a complete noob at this Hackintosh stuff and this is the first time I've ever even tried using it! I have installed it on my Laptop Acer Aspire 5551, I have a handful of issues So I am hoping some knowledgeable people will be able to help me on this, Okay here we go!

I tried to install Hackintosh, but when it try to start I get to ACHI:Sleep State: s3 s4 s5 then it doesn't do anything although.... If I plug a flash drive in and remove it. it works (Same for running the OS I have to put a flash drive in when I get to Apple screen or Hackintosh screen and remove it to get any sort of progression? Any ideas? Lol (remember I am a noob) 

Another issue, it takes literally around 30-45 Minutes for the OS to start (Have to keep moving mouse and clicking etc for it to do anything) 
Another issue, Wifi doesn't work 

and last issue I have ran into upto now. Display Graphics are 3mbs. doesn't show any sort of Graphics card just runs at 3mbs... 

Anyhow I hope somebody contacts me on this one because man, it's annoying to try work something out where it's kind of hard to explain lol (i.e have to add and remove a flash drive (empty or not) to actually start the OS :/ )

Thank you