Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
Yosemite Zone wont boot. Stuck at flashing cursor after selecting boot from USB - OS X Yosemite 10.10 - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
kokomokid

Yosemite Zone wont boot. Stuck at flashing cursor after selecting boot from USB

Yosemite Zone wont boot. Stuck at flashing cursor after selecting boot from USB

I have a DV7-6C95DX I am trying to install OS X on. 
Here is my hardware

Chipset: Intel HM65 C200 Series
Processor: Intel Core i7 2670QM
Ram 8GB
Graphic: Intel HD Graphic 3000
Wireless Card: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 6150

I made a Yosemite Zone installation flash drive Using Transmac. When I tried to boot it on the Hardware mentioned above after I selected boot from USB it went to a flashing cursor... Then a rotating cursor appeared above the flashing cursor then the rotating cursor froze.. The flashing cursor continues to flash indefinitely.. Nothing I do will get this thing to boot...

I have tried this flash drive on 4 computers total and it boots on 2 and wont boot on the other 2... The computer I want to install OS X on refuses to load the software without freezing at the cursors... 

Help!