Sign in to follow this  
eklavy1

Hard Drive is Not Accessible

hey there.. I have a little prob.. i'm installing OS X Yosemite in my pc (which already have Windows 10 installed) i shrink a drive and format it with NTFS in Windows. And have YosemiteZone.dmg file in my PenDrive Built with TransMac. Also have MultiBeast and Chameleon. Boot-in with /haswell npci=0x2000. But when i try to install OS X, Disk-Utility didn't find my Hard Drive (also my Drive named MacDrive (30GB) which i created before in windows) All my Drives are appear gray and unmounted. Also i tried with "defaults write com.apple.DiskUtility DUDebugMenuEnabled 1" command in terminal but it didn't work, i'm not able to see Debug menu. In BIOS i did all things correctly like UEFI Mode, AHCI, and all. i have lenovo H30-50 Desktop with Core i3 4150 @ 3.5 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 64 bit Operating System. Is there any Driver/Software which i am missing in windows for it. what should i do to make my own Hackintosh. Please help me...