Guest The40oz

Installer problem

Guest The40oz

Problem: Trying to install OS X Maverick 10.9.0 (intel & AMD Niresh) only to get to black text command screen where the bootflags can be entered to constant reboot and nothing further past that point.

Hardware:

Msi  H81M-EE V2

Intel Core i5-4670, 3.4 GHZ, 5MB cache

Corsair- SSD Force GT sata3

Patriot Signature Line DDR3  2x2GB

Gateway FPD1830 Monitor *

ive tried bootflags such as -v -x even -f, Ive tried to screen shot it while I tried the -v command but it reboots a second later as i try to read the details.  I snapped a photo with my phone to get the last lines.

Post that image ,so we could help you better

Guest The40oz
post-11798-0-94132900-1390309872_thumb.g Sorry if its crap I didn't know how to screenshot it especially when its gone in a second.

Guest The40oz

Does the Niresh installer work with intel's new Haswell cpu

yes it supports  Haswell

Guest The40oz

any recommendations on boot flags or bios settings?

Does the computer restart after that last line in the pic ? Or it went to fast that you couldnt take a pic?

Guest The40oz

It does both

Have you try deleting all Graphics kexts from usb installer and try installation.one question the the monitor connected via Vga or dvi or hdmi

Guest The40oz

No, im not sure how to delete all graphic kexts from usb installer, it doesnt get past the black and white Niresh installer. 2nd yes its connect to a monitor via VGA.

try to use flags like -x ,GraphicsEnabler=No -f or check you backup graphics extension box is ticked while installing

Guest The40oz

Still getting no where I tried bootflags, -x, -F, -f -v and GraphicsEnabler=No -f. I still not getting past that black and white screen, it reboots almost instantly.

install it without graphics kexts ..

Guest The40oz

I don't know any boot flags that will work.

post-1201051-0-02344300-1390600184_thumb.jpg

Select Backup Graphics kexts tick all boxes in this tab 

Guest The40oz

I dont get past the command prompt where you input a boot command, still goes to an instant reboot and to the black and white command prompt

have you got successfull installation 

Guest The40oz

No and i cant figure out what it means when i run -v refering back to that pic i uploaded. Also is it possible to screen shot it so I can upload a better pic of it.

tell me on thing are you able to get installation screen ????

means this screen Region+capture+3.png

if you are able then select in Graphics Tab move Graphics Extensions 

like this 

Region+capture+7.png

My computer is doing the exact same thing it never gets to the install screen. When you boot up and it boots to usb. The Niresh distro is there for you to hit enter or put in a parameter IE -x. If you hit enter it briefly goes black then restarts the computer. It doesn't matter what boot flag you put in you never get anywhere it keeps that loop so it never ever gets to where you can install at all. 

I dont get past the command prompt where you input a boot command, still goes to an instant reboot and to the black and white command prompt

here you can type commands 

Region+capture+5.pngthis is not cmd like windows it's a just CLI version of bootloader

Guest The40oz

That screen above is the only one i get i cant get past it.

Region+capture+5.pngthis is not cmd like windows it's a just CLI version of bootloader

That screen above is the only one i get i cant get past it.

That's where I get also if I hit enter it just reboots the computer. If I put flags in like -x -f -s -v it does the same thing back to gateway splash screen then back to the screen you posted. 

have you tried  flag Like xpcm-free -v

Guest The40oz

1390647851_IMG_0106.jpg

So i tried that bootflag xpcm-free -v and this is what i got. It then lead to the installation which i partitioned my SSD to mac os journaled then i installed it without touching the tabs from earlier.

1390647852_WTF.JPG

Then I got this.  i kept rebooting and same thing it stops at that.  To get around that I reinstalled it using the same bootflag then this time I selected the graphics tabs and checked in all of them. So far Im able to boot up no problem into mavericks i made my account and everything but im still having issues. No Audio, some applications buggy, no enthernet, mouse movement sometimes lags, itunes doesnt seem to fully work and the graphics appear to be downsized to lower resolution.

Guest The40oz

Ok, I took a look  around the site read your link and i was able to solve my problems, except for a small little glitches in graphics but for the most part its good. Thank you guys for advice and help.  Also would it be possible for there to be a full on thread on kexts. I still don't fully get it just enough to get me by though to fix these issues.  Thanks again.

saying-youre-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

what is your Graphics Card??? or Problem Facing ???

Guest The40oz

I don't have a graphics card, Im using the intergrated graphics from intel.  Then again, Im starting to believe that it only occurs when I operate apple's Safari. I'll download Firefox and see what happens. Hopefully it's just Safari that has issues. On the plus side I was able to use my Wacom Intuos graphic tablet, just downloaded their drivers. Now it run's clean and smooth better then my older Logitech mouse. 

have you tried flag Like xpcm-free -v

I have tried this and still no go. It just starts over again the back where you can put boot flags in again. I cannot get past this to the installer. It's the same with Niresh 10.8.0

if you are able to get Mac os x working then do one thing download this kernel https://www.hackintoshzone.com/files/file/102-109-kernel-xcpm-free/ paste it to mac HDD OR PARTITION restart and report me 

I can't get it to get to the install screen no matter what flags I put. I have the USA and did distro and the DVD distros of 10.8.0 and 10.7.3. The only one that works is 10.7.3 it goes right to installer and works. I cannot believe this won't work. Even on 10.7.3 I can't go to 10.7.5. After downloading the combo update then running it and multi beast it stays on the apple logo screen indefinitely. Is it that the Intel hm55 graphics chipped isn't supported?

try to use 10.8.5 or 10.9 thats are much better than 10.8

what is your system specs??

I am using 10.9.0 I have tried all versions of ML and now Mavericks all have the same reboot issue. My specs areIntel i3 with 4gb ram Intel hd graphics Intel hm55 motherboard 320gb WD Scorpio HD

i3 which version ???like 47xxx or 25xxx

Guest The40oz

Things were going alright till I updated OS X 10.9.1 after it installed and did its thing it undid like 10 Kexts and made it unbootable into normal. I tried some boot commands but nothing worked except for -x safemoode. Again since I dont fully understand how to operate Kext wizard it seemed like my loaded kexts also disapeared. Along with VooDooHDA it went missing and I couldnt plug my usb drive to replace the lost maybe damaged kexts. Looking back earlier to the post about being connected to VGA, looks like most of problems are related to the CPU. Since then ive switched to a DVI cord. DVI on one side and HDMI on the other side.

Can't say I remember excatly what I did to fix it or how long it will stay fix untill another update. This ended up with me installing Multibeast used its quick setup while selecting VooDooHDA as well. End result was it changed one of the boot screens, changed the resolution of the graphics to what appears a more correct resolution and being able to boot up and log in. Not so sure if its really supporting IIntel HD Graphics 4600. And I apologize if we are not allowed to mention or bring about other outside Hackintosh resources to this site. Hope this helps anyone.

kext wizard replaces kexts with new kexts with permission or caches ,you make a backup of old kext by clicking make backup tab

you can do to steps :

1.install it without graphics Ketxs

2.try 10.8.5 or 10.9 

I have tried both and they just loop back to splash screen. How do you start without graphics Keats I can't get to installer to remove them.

while installing check boxes graphics/backup or move graphic extensions is ticked

That's the problem I never get to the installer I only get to the first screen where I can provide a boot flag then when I hit enter instead of the apple screen that eventually goes to the installer it starts over to splash screen then the same process.

I never get past this and have tried all the flags you have provided.

have you tried flag Like xpcm-free -v

I have tried this with no luck

@ have you checked your bios ???as per recommendation setting

• Like 11

The only thing I can find to change is the IDE to AHCI. That was already done.