Nick Pullins

Can Someone Please Help me

banghead.gif   <<====== So this is me and heres why.

Last Saturday i found the AMD guide for Niresh's Mavericks zone, I followed all the steps down to the T and the installer booted but I didnt install it because I haddent partitioned the drive yet i just wanted to see if it would boot and it did.

so when i finally partitioned the drive I went back to install it and I did, then i installed an updated bootloader and after i rebooted i got the message " boot0: doneboot1: /boot "

I did a little looking around, some people said try using clover, and i tried...clover boots up but wont boot Mavks.

So then i thought it was the hard drive and i swapped the drives. that didnt work either.
then i tried using a different distro (yosemite zone, DeeKay....) all of which presented me with the same error.
Clover is the only bootloader i can get to load, ive tried chameleon, chimera, etc...

I'm trying to dual boot windows 8.1 or windows 10 with mavericks or yosemite which ever is easier/more compatible.
someone please help ive been at this for almost a week on my own.

I have an HP Envy m6-n010dx  TouchSmart Notebook PC Beats Audio
CPU: AMD A10-5750m APU Quad Core 2.5ghz
BIOS: InsydeH20 version F:06, Rev. 3.7
RAM: 8GB DDR3
HDD: 750 SATA HDD

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 8650G Graphics