Sign in to follow this  

So I successfully installed Niresh 10.9 on my HP EliteBook 6930p, but there are some problems.

Yes, I understand the graphics aren't fully compatible, but here's the weird thing.

Someone help me with this: I get Niresh 10.9 on my laptop, no extra kexts, and the graphics are fully working, full resolution (In safe boot). I install some kexts and reboot to SBoot once again, and the GFX are fine. I reboot to normal mode, and for the first time, normal boot with no boot flags boots, but the GFX are trash. I thought "try safe boot again" and the graphics weren't good anymore! Someone please explain to me how to fix this! One more thing: When I turned it on after installing kexts, there was a ear-killing screech coming from the laptop's speakers. I soon found out this came from the microphone (after unplugging the ribbon cable).

Other than that, everything works fine. I am acutally typing this post on my HackBook right now.

Thanks,

Axol