JLiRD808

I never ran Multibeast...but my 10.10.1 runs great! Is that ok?

I feel like I bypassed a step that most people spend a lot of time on, getting their systems and drivers running properly.

I used Yosemite Zone to get Yosemite installed on my i5 3570k ASRock Pro4 Z77 and (minus a few hiccups) I've been up and running for about a week now--I even have WIFI and a 3rd party Audio card going! When I DID run Multibeast for what I thought were my proper hardware specs, my screen resolution actually shot WAY DOWN, and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. I eventually just undid everything, and am afraid to venture into Multibeast again lol.

But something tells me that I should go back into Multibeast or Clover (or the other programs I see in my Launchpad like Chameleon or Kext Wizard), and run stuff. I don't even really know what to do with kexts lol....:P

My biggest concern (and why I want to learn how to do this THE RIGHT WAY) is that my GTX 750 has NOT worked. I eventually removed it and am using onboard HD4000 iGPU. 

Thanks for any help. I'm a pretty good Windows PC builder...but this is my first Hack, and am enjoying it so far :)