Help, downloading distro - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Help, downloading distro Jump to content
Dawson Tilley

Help, downloading distro

I'm trying to download the distro, but they're in the ipb format. I don't know what to do. Help me please.

Hola, descarga la imagen de disco en formato ISO o DMG , se llama Yosemite-Zone . Desde Windows quemas la imagen a un USB con Transmac con la opción " Restaurar imagen" o algo así, haciendo clic derecho en el usb en el lado izquierdo.

Some attacker must have replaced the file extension. This is what I did. I changed the file extension .ipb to .zip since all of niresh distro's  torrents are in .zip. Gl!
Edited by immarkandrew
  • Like 1

immarkandrew is right, just change the extension from .ipb to .zip extract the torrent file and use your favorite torrent program.

Yeah exactly. You can literally change any file extension on your computer. It doesn't change the way it was packed. So if you change a .exe to .ipb, it would still be a .exe, except that windows wouldn't recognize that until the extension is changed back.