Sign in to follow this  
Deepak

Niresh Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 ISO

I downloaded Maverics 10.9.2 ISO image and but I couldn't find 8.5gb dual layer dvd. Downloading dmg image is hard thing to do because downloading torrent with my internet will take a long time. I used win32imagewriter to write the image to my usb drive but it doesn't work. I also tried extracting the contents directly into USB drive and with the the help of BDU I booted the usb but it shows error. Similarly, I tried it to install it on virtual box and it gave me plist parsing error and I suppose it has to do with my specs. Is there any workaround for installing niresh using ISO file without dvd?

superb work thanks ;)

Will this burn to a standard DVD disc ? because the iso file size its 5.07gb ?

It won't work for 2 reaons, #1 A standard DVD is 4.70 GB not 5.07 GB #2 I'v heard it's reaaaaaaly slow on DVD! :doh:

Sorry, but i am new here.

I dont know how to download this Mavericks iso file.

With this: https://www.hackintoshzone.com/files/file/76-niresh-mac-os-x-mountain-lion-1085-dvd-iso-image-with-amd-intel/

have i no problem, i just clicked download button, and used downloaded torrent.

Here i cannot see any download. :(

b.t.w, i have duble layer DVD, if i need. :)

Hi 
Everyone ,this is just Officially Announcement to Latest Niresh Released ISO Version of 10.9
Good News For DVD user or Virtual box Or Vmware Users or those who don't like .dmg/USB version 1389774380_1388375257_install109.jpg
Again Thankss to Niresh For His Awesome Works signboard-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gifawesome-smiley-emoticon.gif

Best Regards
Deepak 

1389774639_powere10.gif

On 1/15/2014, 10:36:53, Deepak said:

Hi 
Everyone ,this is just Officially Announcement to Latest Niresh Released ISO Version of 10.9
Good News For DVD user or Virtual box Or Vmware Users or those who don't like .dmg/USB version 1389774380_1388375257_install109.jpg
Again Thankss to Niresh For His Awesome Works signboard-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gifawesome-smiley-emoticon.gif

Best Regards
Deepak 

1389774639_powere10.gif