Sign in to follow this  
Dev Aryaan Bezbaruah

Booting problem

I still can't get anywhere. I am back on 10.7.3 I made a unibeast install of maverick. I start up it boots to the usb I pick the maverick img and it flashes the apple briefly. It then starts rebooting and starts all over. Should I do the install within lion then run multibeast?

i am not helping those who are using tonycraps again plz don't use any thing from his site Plz Read bfore posting http://prasys.info/2011/01/tonymac-seriously/You can download Niresh 10.7.3 or Use a Myhack they are much better than Unishits

I am new to all this please if I offended I am sorry. I didn't know not to use his stuff can you please point me to your way I will gladly use it. Thanks so much.

Niresh 10.7.3 or Myhack 

you can download qouted method distro 10.7.3 made by niresh you don't need to do modification any in files ,,myhack is tool like a unishit you can use this ,,i am supporting both depend upon you which you gonna selecting 

Also my gateway nv79 is an Intel i3 with 4gb ram, Intel hd graphics, Intel hm55 motherboard. It works great right now on 10.7.3 the only thing not working is sleep and display is 1024. I hope that helps I am hoping I can run maverick as I would like to buy the new aperture app.

Will your tool allow me to go to maverick or doesn't my laptop support it. I can't find any sleep Keats or graphics that work on lion hoping I could on maverick. Thank you so much for your help. If I am not seeing the tool I am sorry can you point to what I need. Thank you

This is what happens when I use the USB distro. 

When you boot up and it boots to usb. The Niresh distro is there for you to hit enter or put in a boot flag IE: -x. If you hit enter it briefly goes black then restarts the computer. It doesn't matter what boot flag you put in you never get anywhere it keeps that loop so it never ever gets to where you can install at all. 

Okay I was trying to set it up on my windows computer now I am on my Hackintosh 10.7.3 I try to setup the usb drive and am using the sudo recommended and here is what I get . I have already unmounted the usb drive and the dmg is in downloads.

sudo dd if=/Volumes/OSX64/Downloads/OSX-Mavericks.dmg of=/dev/r"disk2s1 bs=1m
dd: /Volumes/OSX64/Downloads/OSX-Mavericks.dmg: No such file or directory

use this flags instant reboot (Haswell): xpcm-free -v 

Okay I figured out the usb transferred everything over and tried it. Nothing same thing it starts to boot then back to splash screen start over.

I then reboot tried the above flag and still does the same thing. It does it with anything above Lion. Niresh Lion 10.7.3 works great minus sleep and correct graphics resolution. I have tried ML all versions and the new Mavericks. I just don't get why it won't boot into install to even begin.

Hello Everyone. I have tried with both amd -v  and amd64 -v  . but its not working. I am installing through a DVD. Need Help here.

I have same problem.

I am traying to install for vbox.

but

first boot screen is :

http://postimg.org/image/63hhl77iz/

when I try kernel parameters,that "-amd64 -v" or "-amd64"

second boot screen is:

http://postimg.org/image/frg3ngqcn/

what must I do ?