HP Pavilion g6z-2200 Hackintosh - OS X Mavericks 10.9 - Hackintosh Zone
PizzaParlor404

HP Pavilion g6z-2200 Hackintosh

Question

Hello, I was wondering if I could Hackintosh my laptop. The specs can be found at this link- http://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/laptops/hppavilion-g6z-2200

I've added an extra 4 GB of RAM to the computer, so it has that. I know it's not much of a laptop, but still, I'd like to get it running OS X. I'm also unsure about the wifi card, so I have an extra that I know is compatible just in case. Also, it doesn't need to be OS X 10.9, and it could be any other version of OS X. I'd prefer 10.8 if anything.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hackintosh Zone Donations

Hackintosh Zone is a free website with most useful Hackintosh Resources, We try to keep it that way, Your donations and disabling Adblock makes this site going on.

$8.78 of $200.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Hi guys I've installed Yosemite Zone 10.10.1 on my PC who has the following specs: CPU: FX-8850 GPU: R7 260X MOBO: 990FXAUD3 REV 4.0

I installed yosemite zone 10.10.1 without any problem and successfully installed the ethernet drivers with the PKG i found in the downloads section of hackintosh zone, I wanted to update to 10.10.5 to install the R7 260X drivers which i can download from the site but now when i enter my bootflags: npci=0x2000 and PCIRootUID=1 and I choose my ssd from chameleon bootloader it boots up and I can see it starts to load stuff when i put -v  but then the screen goes black and the system just reboots. Pls tell me how to fix thanks in advance.
    • Hi DAFFY,   Yes. High Sierra is actually installed on a Z270-F from Asus ROG. Everything's good with it.
    • Dear Community,   First of all I would like to apologise for my horrible English knowledge.   Well, I have one main problem with my hackintosh.   The first and most annoying problem is gIOScreenLockState 3. I've just tried some kexts but still this problem. Now, if I start without -v I just get black screen.   Thanks for reading,   TheXeno      
    • Can anyone specify the best or minimum NVidia GPU for Yosemite OS? Can someone list it? including the best GPU that can be supported with the nvidia web drivers. Does GT730 is supported? I only have DDR3 slot for my motherboard.
    • Thank you for your immediate response :)
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews