Jump to content
Plast0000

Hackintosh zone 10.10 on a real Mac?

Recommended Posts

is it possible to install OS X 10.10 hackintosh zone on a real Mac? after some modding to the image maybe?

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to answer, but why do you wish to install this on a real Mac? Yosemite Zone is meant for non-Apple computers only as you may know..

 

It would be and is pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, im on a Maverick's Hackintosh and i cant find the Yosemite Zone restore package, which is the utility to create an USB bootable with the "yosemite zone.dmg". I dont know how to do it without that because all the guides i find to install it from a Mac/hackintosh needs it.

 

Can anyone help us posting the file download? It seems the www.hackintoshzone.com version dissappeared.

 

Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to answer, but why do you wish to install this on a real Mac? Yosemite Zone is meant for non-Apple computers only as you may know..

 

It would be and is pointless.

I don't want to download 5GB again for a real Mac, that's the reason

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2015 at 5:52 PM, Plast0000 said:

I don't want to download 5GB again for a real Mac, that's the reason

 

That is rather poor reasoning. You DO know that the Yosemite Zone image is approximately 5.3 GB in size, yes? The size of a download is shown to the left of the link button in the Downloads section...

 

PLEASE do research your questions before asking the forum. It would help the developers quite a bit.

 

 

On 4/9/2015 at 4:06 PM, McLovin said:

Hi, im on a Maverick's Hackintosh and i cant find the Yosemite Zone restore package, which is the utility to create an USB bootable with the "yosemite zone.dmg". I dont know how to do it without that because all the guides i find to install it from a Mac/hackintosh needs it.

 

Can anyone help us posting the file download? It seems the www.hackintoshzone.com version dissappeared.

 

Thank you so much!

 

Don't hijack threads with unrelated questions. Anyway, the Yosemite Zone restore package is on the download page with the Yosemite Zone .dmg. If you had followed the guide here  (Hackintosh Yosemite) 

 

Both of you, read the forum rules before posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2015 at 3:08 AM, Lynn said:

That is rather poor reasoning. You DO know that the Yosemite Zone image is approximately 5.3 GB in size, yes? The size of a download is shown to the left of the link button in the Downloads section...

 

PLEASE do research your questions before asking the forum. It would help the developers quite a bit.

 

 

 

Don't hijack threads with unrelated questions. Anyway, the Yosemite Zone restore package is on the download page with the Yosemite Zone .dmg. If you had followed the guide here (Hackintosh Yosemite) and used the respective links, you would have found it.

 

Both of you, read the forum rules before posting.

 

 

sorry for the very long delay....

okay then as you say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Contribute

    This is a free website, We'll try to keep it that way, Your donations and disabling Adblock makes this site going on, Thanks for understanding.



    $13.17 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

  • Posts

    • HI i have this card ATI Radeon HD 5770 Series and I have it working, but I got a problem with vram only have 7 mb I need help to solve this because i have problems with some glitches in the display. I haver clover . PD: My graphics card have 2gb      
    • Hi, I am trying to make bootable USB for Hackintosh , I tried TRANSMAC and Win32disk image from my Windows 10 PC, soon after completion USB not accessible. Please advise.   Thank you,  
    • That's happen every time that i am trying to install a hackintosh on my pc i can't find a solution. I tried a lot of different flags.  Pc specs:  GeForceGTX760 4GB Intel i7-4820K MSI Global X79A-GD65 (8D)   There is a video: https://streamable.com/us6nf  
    • nobody can help me
    • I have a GA-H81M-S mobo with G3240 Pentium (R) processor. I am not using the IGP but an Nvidia GT-710 1GB DDR3 dedicated Graphics card. I followed posts in other forums and managed to install once. After upgrade and reboot, I messed with clover configurator and now I can't get to the install screen. I get stuck on VoodooPS2Mouse: Version starting on OS X Darwin 16.4. If this forum is still alive, please help
  • Download Statistics

    • Files
      855
    • Comments
      2,150
    • Reviews
      2,619

    Latest File
    By Niresh

    230    2

×