Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
nvidia gt440 1g - OS X Yosemite 10.10 - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
edenf1

nvidia gt440 1g

Hello, i installing yosemite and everthing works , but when i install the nvidia web driver my monitor have no sinal ! Anyone have an ideia ? Let my dream come true.. ty fir suport

which bootloader and What Flags you are using

Hello, ty for the help, guess everthink its ok now , in system info show my gt440 and 1024mb its correct! But the system its too slow ... i use chameleon with graphics enabler , dart=0, and nvda_drv=1! Any help are welcome ...ty deepack to help

btw what is force nvidia rom? Just need this to propely work , its too frozen! Sry iam a noob in this thinks.

install nvidia cuda drivers 

Where i find that? Its the web intall?

Ps find it i going to install :))) ty for the suport

Dont work! The mouse and the system are breaking a lot ! I dont know why...

have a ga motherboard quad cire cpu gt440 , web drivers dont too..in chameleon say SMBios.plist dont exist ( dont know if that is require)

MY VERSION IS 10.10.1 also the ethernet works and sound .. i dont know what to do more :(

Dont work! The mouse and the system are breaking a lot ! I dont know why...

have a ga motherboard quad cire cpu gt440 , web drivers dont too..in chameleon say SMBios.plist dont exist ( dont know if that is require)

MY VERSION IS 10.10.1 also the ethernet works and sound .. i dont know what to do more :(

Ok guess i found the problem , when installing web drivers the sinal goes down In my vga monitor , i connect with hdmi on my 3d televition and works great and smoth! Any idiidea how to put this work on a vga , dvi monitor? Because the default driver osx make my screen too lagy and a bit frozen on a vga

hello one more time, i success ... :) i connect the 2monitors , make a update driver "web nvidia" and then i choose mirror , selecting the vga port! :) sorry for anything and thank you for all support

Try To Disable Kernel Cache

if you using Chamira Boot Loader, use boot flag 

UseKernelCache=No

if u r using Clover, laod your efi clover config.plist file, then check "no cache" from system parameters section, then save file

i Hope this help you