Wayne Koster

Can I install Mac OS X?

My computer is as follows:

Mobo:

Asrock z77 extreme6

CPU:

GPU:

MSI GTX 970

I got the initial install done without errors. At the end of the install it asked to restart to finish the setup of OS X, but I'm getting stuck on some bluetooth controller error? I read that it has to do with my graphics card but npci=0x2000 or 3000 didnt work or whatever the flag is (cant remember off the top of my head) -x freezes where caps lock doesnt work and dart=0 doesnt work. Any ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Contribute

This is a free website, We'll try to keep it that way, Your donations and disabling Adblock makes this site going on, Thanks for understanding.

$22.30 of $200.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Has anyone managed to run the atheros 9485 run on Mojave? I even managed to make him recognize, but he can not find any network.
    • Hello everyone  I have installed High Sierra and updated to 10.13.6 before installing nVidea web drivers. After everything was installed (Kexts and the driver) everything booted fine. Graphics worked perfectly. My onboard USB did not work but I have some generic NEC USB 2.0 card that works fine. After a reboot later in the day, I had a weird kernel panic. It spit out strings no longer than 30 charters and then proceeded to reboot. I have not seen this type of panic . This happened when using the onboard USB 3.0 controller but was fixed by removing the device. But now I'm not sure what caused this. I have reinstalled about 15 times already. Here are my specs: ASUS B150 Plus D3 Intel Pentium G4400 ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 2GB WD Blue 500GB HDD 8GB Ram Some generic wireless card (That works) Thanks -T
    • did you know the RX580 sapphire works out of the box to get it to work just let the pc go to sleep and thin wake it up make sure all monitors are hooked  up before you boot up the system. let me know how it works for you. here is the specs of my machine    HP Z800 2 x 3.07 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Radeon RX 580 8192 MB 2 monitors and a 60 inch samsung uhd tv   thank you all for reading my post I have ben working in apple products for years and hackintosh from the beginning .
    • (MAC & PC) macOS Multi Boot USB Project [KEAL-kealOS’es] – Kemal ALKIN – RAW Image   Support – Apple Macintosh | PC (CLOVER Bootloader/Önyükleyicisi UEFI & Legacy BIOS) – Destekler. SSD NVME & SSD TRIM Desteği / Support : CLOVER | Apple Macintosh (SSD Trim Terminal.app Command: “sudo trimforce enable“) (Kernel & Prelinkedkernel) AMD / Ryzen CPU (İşlemci) | Intel CPU (İşlemci) Native/Doğal Destekler – Support macOS versions/sürümleri: (MBR: Master Boot Record – GPT: Guid Partition Table) Mavericks 10.9.5 – MBR & GPT (AMD/Ryzen + Intel Native) Yosemite 10.10.5 – MBR & GPT (AMD/Ryzen + Intel Native) EL Capitan 10.11.6 – MBR & GPT (AMD/Ryzen + Intel Native) Sierra 10.12.6 – MBR & GPT (AMD/Ryzen + Intel Native) High Sierra 10.3.3 – GPT (Stable AMD/Ryzen + Intel Native) High Sierra 10.13.6 – GPT (AMD/Ryzen Test + Intel Native) Mojave 10.14.1 – GPT (Intel Native)   Needs/Gerekenler: 64GB/64GB+ USB | 7-Zip/WinRAR | Win32DiskImager/Transmac   Download / İndir : GoogleDrive  
    • @Niresh - any chance you can help?
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Niresh

163    2