- Advertisement -
Kaleb Saw

One great big list of "Help me"s!

Hi, I've managed to get Yosemite installed and it's working great... except for a few things.

1) iMessage - When I try to log in, it gets stuck trying to complete the log in after I enter my password.

2) WiFi - I have an Intel Centrino N 100 WiFi card. I know that there was issues with the Centrino cards in earlier releases of OS X, but is there a fix for that? 

I've tried the All in 1 Network solution download that Niresh uploaded, but that just crashes after some sort of panic and I have to restart my machine.

3) Microphone - The inbuilt microphone is echoing out the speakers all the time. I've found that in the VoodooHDA settings you can turn off the monitoring, but that doesn't stay set how I put it after a restart; I have to reset it every time.

4) Trackpad - Is there a way that I can use the multi-touch gestures on my built in trackpad? When I was running Windows I was able to perform two and three finger actions for scrolling and other features.

Is there a way to utilize this? My laptop is an ASUS X53E.