avenue111

Problems with booting up the installation

So, as I don't have an 8 gig usb stick i decided to download the iso file of the yosemite 10.10.01 i found here.

But first, my configuration
MBO: ASUS M4A88T-M
CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 250 @ 3.0 Ghz
RAM: 6GB DDR3 Transcent 1333 MHz, 1x2GB + 1x4GB
GPU: VTX3D Radeon HD4670 1GB
HDD 1: WD Green 160GB
HDD 2: Not really sure which one, it is SATA and im installing it there
PSU: Xilence 420W, 120mm

Burned it to a dual layer dvd and tried to boot. Now, as i have an amd cpu i booted with /amd and it lead me to the screen with the hackintosh zone logo and a loading bar, which didn't fill and i waited for more then 10 minutes. it didnt even start to fill

post-161118-0-47605900-1422186120_thumb.

So i went and tried /amd1, /amd2, /amd32 and /amd64, each time with -v and it would either restart or give me a kernel panic. so i tried to boot /amd -v again and it lead me to the pci configuration part and it stuck there, so, following the install guide i reseted and booted with /amd -v npci=0x2000 and then it lead me past the pci configuration part but is now stuck at a line which keeps repeating "Still waiting for root device." The dvd is in the tray, sata hdd is not and #1 in hdd list but that's not the problem.

post-161118-0-28093900-1422186151_thumb.

After I took this photo it started to say "Still waiting for root device" and it kept repeating that, one at a minute.

Anyone?