mamos98

[Question] Changing Speakers Balance With VoodooHDA

Question

Hello everyone and thanks to Niresh for his great job! :rolleyes:

I Successfully installed Yosemite 10.10.1 and after restart I got my Lan and voice Completely Working.

But My Speakers Right Channel is Broken and I Switch to Left By windows Sound balance setting to hear sounds without Noise.

When I Put My output device in Yosemite to Analog (the last one) and change the balance setting to left nothing happens and I can still hear the noises.

Generally When I Change Setting in Yosemite's Own Sound setting nothing happens but when I use Voodoo Setting , Changes take effect.

But here is my question: Despite Yosemite Balance Settings Is not working for me , How can I Change Sound Balance With Voodoo and Put Balance into left?

I Checked Voodoo for the option but such this option DOESN'T Exist! If i can Use Patched Version of AppleHDA which one should i use?

If you wanted to answer Please help me completely! ^_^

Excuse me for my poor english

1 answer to this question

I Also found this APPLEHDA (https://www.hackintoshzone.com/files/file/325-idt92hd87b1-patched-applehda/) which is for My Inspiron n5110 Sound Device!

But i have no idea how to remove voodoo and install this because in download page there are some codes and i have no idea where to put them or how to install this?