- Advertisement -
warshoot3r

Niresh mavericks on Acer v5-573

Hi,

I have much of trouble on installing this on this laptop. On installation of Niresh mavericks (On USB), It will keep on restarting on the boot loader to select it. When I add -amdfx on to this , it will be able to boot to install mavericks.

Finally after installation, I have to keep the USB in otherwise unable to boot it. I must use -x and boot it into safe mode without this , I will not boot.

Thanks in advance,

Remove your USB. Go into your bios settings and make sure the hard drive with OS X installed is the first boot device. Restart again and enter -v as a boot flag. Post your output here.

If you still can't boot without the USB in, I expect there's a problem with the boot loader (also make sure sata is set to ahci in your bios).

It will say "No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key". It is also set to AHCI mode.

I suspect some setting with the mavericks installation? would there be a specific custom settings,