Sign in to follow this  
vittorio1998

Help AMD aspire :)

Sorry Guys.. today i downloaded Maverick 10.9... i want to install on my windows PC.. but i don't know if i can install it ..i have an Aspire E1-522

post-630-0-01148000-1420895224_thumb.png

All I can say is try it. Results may vary, but give it a go anyway.

Not sure about your graphics either - read some mixed views on it. But Niresh has graphics detection in the installation!

I think you'll probably have problems getting your WiFi card to work - but if you get it installed (and can't get your WiFi to work) you could just buy a USB WiFi adapter.

If you run into any problems, boot with the -v boot flag and post your output here.

All I can say is try it. Results may vary, but give it a go anyway.

Not sure about your graphics either - read some mixed views on it. But Niresh has graphics detection in the installation!

I think you'll probably have problems getting your WiFi card to work - but if you get it installed (and can't get your WiFi to work) you could just buy a USB WiFi adapter.

If you run into any problems, boot with the -v boot flag and post your output here.

I tried but if i do -v.. always restarts, i tried amd -v (system uptime nanoseconds:0 ) amd64 -v (system uptime) amdfx -v(system uptime) i tried all the comands.. i don't know D:

+

Please help me .i have hp pavilion g6 laptop with amd a4 processor and amd graphics please tell me boot parameters for that.i am trying to install niresh mavericks with dmg on usb boot.