Stuck when I'm booting to the USB drive - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone Stuck when I'm booting to the USB drive Jump to content
McNikk0s

Stuck when I'm booting to the USB drive

(sorry for my bad english, I'm french)

Hello everybody,

I want to install Yosemite on my computer but it started wrong...

I downloaded Yosemite-Zone.dmg and putted it to my USB drive with TransMac.

I restarted my computer and I booted on the USB drive.

I have the Red Apple on a grey screen with two words : Hackintosh Zone.

I waited, waited, I let my computer running for the night and when I woke up this morning I saw again the loading screen with the loading bar stuck in the middle of the bar.

I didn't see anything like "Welcome to the Installation of Yosemite"... I'm disappointed.

So what can I do to avoid to be stuck ?

I booted with the flag /haswell only, I'll try npci=0x2000

I have an ASUS H87M-PLUS motherboard with an Intel Pentium G3420 processor.

Thanks in advance,

McNikk0s.

EDIT : I tried npci=0x2000 and I've got the same problem. :(

Up ?

Really nobody can help me ?

:((((( really ? I'm disappointed...

i have the same issue = stuck on the hackintosh zone logo, i hve a asus maximus vi gene lga 1150 cpu es = engineering sample 

check md5 hach for your yosemite zone dmg file i downloaded this file 3 times before it succed.

try adding the flag -v and see the log/messages.

check md5 hach for your yosemite zone dmg file i downloaded this file 3 times before it succed.

I downloaded it 6 times and it didn't work. I tried to install Mavericks Zone 10.9 with -v and I'm stuck at "Bluetooth [i don't remember exactly what was written]". :(

I downloaded it 6 times and it didn't work. I tried to install Mavericks Zone 10.9 with -v and I'm stuck at "Bluetooth [i don't remember exactly what was written]". :(

Hi,

Try to boot with -v -x.

Do you have a intel graphic card? if yes try

boot with -s boot flag

in command line

Type:  mount -uw /

Type:  cd /System/Library/Extensions

Type:  mkdir intel_back

Type:  mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/

Type:  touch ../Extensions

Type: Reboot

try to boot with -v -f