mgtwo7

USB will not load.

Hey all,

Having some problems with the Yosemite install. I have Mavericks installed on VirtualBox and am starting from the USB. When I get to the UniBeast screen I've tried starting without flags and also with a few of the bigger ones. I'm not sure what is holding up installation. I'll attach the -v screenshot and hopefully someone can figure it out. I appreciate all the help.

post-144104-0-38250800-1418078213_thumb.

This is a graphics problem. What are your system specs? From there, I can figure out what kernel we should use for this.

Hey. Sorry about that. Here is what I am working with. Board is a Dell 0X501H Intel X58 chipset. Intel Core i7 920 with an ATI Radeon HD 5870. I have tried several boot flags with no luck. The installer keeps stopping at the same point. The ones I have used have been: -v PCIRootUID=0 and 1, GraphicsEnabler=Yes and No, npci=0x3000 and dart=0.

Ok good since I have DELL XPS 8700. The only difference is that mine is NVIDIA with 12GB ram. And is your Dell a "Haswell" model (4th gen intel i7) ? If so, please try to use /Haswell -v to boot.