Sign in to follow this  
Andrew1

ASUS Compaitabiliy & Completion

Andrew1

I currently have a ASUS model of X401U, i wanted to know if my laptop is hackintoshable below is a CPU-Z report of my complete specs. Also if it is compatible, what is a recommended and best type of Mac OS X to run. I honestly dont mind i just would like the best preofrmance. Also i changed my bios setting already to the correct setting and ive tried to install it my self by taking this https://www.hackintoshzone.com/files/file/46-nireshs-mac-os-x-mountain-lion-for-amd-and-intel-1085-usb/and installed it to my USB correctly, but when i boot up to it, I get to the bootloader that says nerish but if i click boot Mac OS X from Mac OS X i get taken to the white screen with the apple logo and it just sits there for a really long time and nothing happens. Any help would be apreciated a ton.

Thanks Andrew,

CPU-Z report.txt

Sarnari Daniele

I currently have a ASUS model of X401U, i wanted to know if my laptop is hackintoshable below is a CPU-Z report of my complete specs. Also if it is compatible, what is a recommended and best type of Mac OS X to run. I honestly dont mind i just would like the best preofrmance. Also i changed my bios setting already to the correct setting and ive tried to install it my self by taking this https://www.hackintoshzone.com/files/file/46-nireshs-mac-os-x-mountain-lion-for-amd-and-intel-1085-usb/and installed it to my USB correctly, but when i boot up to it, I get to the bootloader that says nerish but if i click boot Mac OS X from Mac OS X i get taken to the white screen with the apple logo and it just sits there for a really long time and nothing happens. Any help would be apreciated a ton.

Thanks Andrew,

-_- you should use a flag...put "amd" and press enter.