Hello, how are you?

I'm writting this because I attempt to install OS X Yosemite on my Samsung Series 7 Chronos.
Thing is, I downloaded Yosemite-Zone.dmg file and I use TransMac to install it on my USB.
Everything was working fine, but when I restarted mi laptop, it didn't recognize the USB as a bootable device because it didn't even load chameleon. So, I install Chameleon on another USB and I boot from there into the USB that has the Niresh Image.
First thing, graphics were terrible, but I tought it was part of the installation. I erase the partition on my Hard Drive and I install Yosemite there.

On the first time I installed it, at the end it shot down the computer. So, I attempt to install it for the second time, but I boot with the "-x" flag on Chameleon, so the installation was executed in secure mode. At the end, it restart the computer normally, but didn't boot itself, still needed another pen drive with a booter.
So, I keep booting from the pen drive on Chameleon, but now to the partition on which I had installed Yosemite. In normal boot, it didn't start; just in safe-mode. And I can't use the Wi-Fi, Graphics, Sound and plus it has a terrible performance!!
Finally, I decided to boot onto Windows again to ask you guys this, but I discover that Windows didn't load neither! What I did is that I plug the pendrive with Chameleon and boot to the Windows partition, and it worked. I erased the OS X partition, and I had to repair Windows Startup.
Please help me to get into a correct instalation.

Specs:

- Samsung Series 7 Chronos (NP700Z5C-S01UB)

- Intel Core i7-3615QM (Includes Intel HD Graphics 4000)

- 8,00GB RAM

- Nvidia GeForce 630M

- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n

- Bluetooth 4.0