pablowerty100

[HOW] Install Yosemite 10.1.3 on AMD

Pre-Installation

Download:

UTorrent

Yosemite 10.10.1 HackintoshZone.com

Transmac (only if you want to make it in windows)

Restore DMG (If you are in mac)

WINDOWS:

MAC OS:

Installation

Reboot PC in BIOS and put disk in AHCI  ( search google for your motherboard)

Reboot and in my case is F8 to select boot device--- Select USB and instantly press 2 untill you see something

Then type this: /amd -v -x -f npci=0x2000 dart=0

Let it boot up  until you see a graphical enviorment, format disk and  install it.

If it gives to you Undefined Error:0 go to disk utility verify permisions and after repair

Open terminal and do this:

cp -f /Volumes/"Image Volume"/haswell /Volumes/"Mac OS"/System/Library/Kernels/kernel

rm -rf /Volumes/"Mac OS"/System/Library/Caches

Reboot

Post-Installation

Try to boot normaly and if you get stuck in PCI try npci=0x2000 , if you get black screen or white screen type -s and

make what is promted in screen and then: grafix backup all and then exit ... for my it reboots and then boot well

Configure your pc and if it stuck in creating account just wait 10minutes and power off...

After you finally boot into destock just live there settings the computer when it finnished

If you have no grub or boting windows use rescatux for reparing it....

Update to 10.1.3

Now you need to update from appstore to 10.1.3 let it install like a Mac OS normal

When it finish reboot on windows....

Download this archives:

Kernel: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lndn2jyvi8yqrq1/1010-kernel-REV-8N.zip

Kext: http://www.mediafire.com/download/46riv6nfspg6bgt/10102-UPD-Patch-pthread.kext.zip

Open TransMac go to tools settings read and write disk

Open OSX disk go to System/Library/Kernels and remplace with the old one

and them go to System/Library/Extensions remove pthread.kext and add the new one

Reboot to Mac osx with -f flag let it boot...

Repair permissions and rebuild cache with Kext Wizard it is inside the apps

Reboot and just you have it

300dvcz.jpg

If after reboot you have some graphics problems and NVDIA card

If it new up to series 700  nv_disable=1 and try if not GraphicsEnabler=No

If you got older one follow this: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302979-how-i-got-my-gt-640-to-work/

Hi!

I have install with your instruction but not working my Audio.

I have 78lmt-usb3 mainboard with chip via vt2021.

Do you help me?.

Thanks

Hi!

I have install with your instruction but not working my Audio.

I have 78lmt-usb3 mainboard with chip via vt2021.

Do you help me?.

Thanks

Same than I use npci=0x3000 and it doesnt work  lock in google for ACL888 kext with voodoo for my works all 

I solved.

I use last voodooHDA 2.8.6 and fully working.

Also i copy the kernel in S/L/K and boot my mac without usb with chimera bootloader.

Now is fully working good.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi,

thank you for the howto. My Problem is after putting kernel -v -x -f npci=0x2000 dart=0 in Clover Options Boot Args, my PC reboots after 5 seconds. I think clover dont starts with the kernel I copied in root of the USB Stick.

boot.jpg

Any idea?

Thank you

Hi,

thank you for the howto. My Problem is after putting kernel -v -x -f npci=0x2000 dart=0 in Clover Options Boot Args, my PC reboots after 5 seconds. I think clover dont starts with the kernel I copied in root of the USB Stick.

boot.jpg

Any idea?

Thank you

You have to press 2 a lot of times just when you select usb boot device to boot in chamaleon

NO UPDATE TO 10.10.2 AT MOMENT KERNEL PANIC

If you have other procesor that is not FX older AMD or just graphics issues or safari FCs try this kernel:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=153820

I'm getting a bluetooth controller transport error.

I have an Nvidia GTX 500 series gfx card and an APU (same architecture as fx so usually runs same kernels).

Hi,

I have a graphic problem with my Asus GTX660 Ti. It´s strange because the card should have native support.

graphic.PNG

graphic2.PNG

I'm getting a bluetooth controller transport error.

I have an Nvidia GTX 500 series gfx card and an APU (same architecture as fx so usually runs same kernels).

Also I but it boots be carefull use the kernel in the link yesterday trinying a new installation with an other kernel gets my stuck just from the start up

Hi,

I have a graphic problem with my Asus GTX660 Ti. It´s strange because the card should have native support.

graphic.PNG

graphic2.PNG

Problem comes with Resolution?¿ If you are under Vanilla try this app maybe it helps becouse it is well recognised the graphic card:

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/8355/switchresx

If it is niresh for my it doesnt work ever the graphic card but sound yes and in vanilla well  one time i go it but now that i make a new install i dont find good config for ALC 888 integrated and Audio jack

Its not a resolution Problem. Seems like a problem with 10.10.0. In other boards they have the same problem. Does this kernel work with 10.10.1?

with 10.10.1 same problem: Graphic Problem detected.

konsole.PNG

I get this lock.

konsole.PNG

I get this lock.

Boot with nv_disable=1 and say what happen i havent this error at all with Graphic Card with me it works or just it dont work at all 

I am going to test Niresh yosemite  i will post here my configs when i succefully install it

I am going to test Niresh yosemite  i will post here my configs when i succefully install it

Puff niresh is a disaster things are corrupted i will post later  guide for my not working graphics but boot loader  working perfectly

Updating new guide soon will all for SSE3 processor fixed new kernels with better performance

Ohhh same Problem, with nvidia and osx drivers. Here my cfgs:

Asus m5a99x evo

Amd phenom ii x6 1100t

Asus Geforce GTX 660 TI

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>Graphics Mode</key>
    <string>1024x768x32</string>
    <key>Kernel Flags</key>
    <string>kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x3000 dart=0 nvda_drv=1 debug=8 ahcidisk=1</string>
</dict>
</plist>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>SMbiosdate</key>
    <string>10/07/10</string>
    <key>SMbiosvendor</key>
    <string>Apple Inc.</string>
    <key>SMbiosversion</key>
    <string>MP51.88Z.007F.B03.1010071432</string>
    <key>SMboardproduct</key>
    <string>Mac-F221BEC8</string>
    <key>SMfamily</key>
    <string>Mac Pro</string>
    <key>SMmanufacturer</key>
    <string>Apple Inc.</string>
    <key>SMproductname</key>
    <string>MacPro5,1</string>
    <key>SMserial</key>
    <string>CK308504EUH</string>
    <key>SMsystemversion</key>
    <string>1.0</string>
</dict>
</plist

<key>Graphics Mode</key>

Put your resolution or just delete it or try GraphicsEnabler=Yes

<key>Graphics Mode</key>

Put your resolution or just delete it or try GraphicsEnabler=Yes

With GraphicsEnabler=Yes I get a black Screen. My Graphiccard is official supported. Delete Graphics Mode brings nothing.

i cant open my usb after installing mcpwn

So will it work with a ASUS M5A97 R2.0 because I want to duel boot on same drive

I got error on installation

[iOBlueToothHCIController][ SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler}--Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

How can i fix this ???? :-X :-X

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 (rev 1.1)

CPU: AMD FX-8350

VGA: Nvidia GTX480 (MSI N480GTX-M2D15-B)

thanks

In a few hours i will updated the guide to 10.10.1 yosemite installation

I got error on installation

[iOBlueToothHCIController][ SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler}--Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

How can i fix this ???? :-X :-X

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 (rev 1.1)

CPU: AMD FX-8350

VGA: Nvidia GTX480 (MSI N480GTX-M2D15-B)

thanks

Umm i have same error for my it just ther i suppose that removing Bluetooth kext in System/Library/Extensions will fixed it but not sure of this...

So will it work with a ASUS M5A97 R2.0 because I want to duel boot on same drive

Yes depends for dual booting you need 1st partition to by OSX and just it and them it will by dualboot if not only boots windows or linux

Yes depends for dual booting you need 1st partition to by OSX and just it and them it will by dualboot if not only boots windows or linux

Wait, so how do i install windows 8 as legacy

Update to 10.10.1 really good but need tutorials i will modifficated post

Hello,

Thanks for your tutorial! Although it seems to be not working for me.

First of all my specs: AMD FX-8320, vmware on Win8.1 x64.

I'm really new for this hackintosh but I have tried to install Yosemite Zone with the following boot options:

/amd1 npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes dart=0 -v -x -f

It seems to be installed but once it restarts, I see the chameleon boot loader and once I hit enter to boot into the system it says the old odd error such that "The CPU has been disabled by the guest OS.". If I try to boot it with /amd1 boot option it says, it can't be found.

I have tried to boot with the installer disc, open up a terminal and type the cp/rm/kextcache commands seen in your comment, but after reboot it's still the seem CPU-error.

Can anyone help me or any ideas? Sorry if it's a really newbie question but I have not found any answer for my error yet.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for your tutorial! Although it seems to be not working for me.

First of all my specs: AMD FX-8320, vmware on Win8.1 x64.

I'm really new for this hackintosh but I have tried to install Yosemite Zone with the following boot options:

/amd1 npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes dart=0 -v -x -f

It seems to be installed but once it restarts, I see the chameleon boot loader and once I hit enter to boot into the system it says the old odd error such that "The CPU has been disabled by the guest OS.". If I try to boot it with /amd1 boot option it says, it can't be found.

I have tried to boot with the installer disc, open up a terminal and type the cp/rm/kextcache commands seen in your comment, but after reboot it's still the seem CPU-error.

Can anyone help me or any ideas? Sorry if it's a really newbie question but I have not found any answer for my error yet.

Thanks!

I never intalled it on vm ware emulated allways in HDD or SSD search google for this error maybe is a error of vm ware 

I am trying to install yosimite but stuck at this point IMG_0003.jpg

I am trying to install it on dell inspiron 5545 

I am trying to install yosimite but stuck at this point IMG_0003.jpg

I am trying to install it on dell inspiron 5545 

Have you formated in Mac OSX Journaled Extended

Umm there is inside utility a log  program so can you provide  it

See this video:

New kernel amazing extremely fast and support old AMD:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=156594

Use x86_x64 with out H

Have you formated in Mac OSX Journaled Extended

Umm there is inside utility a log  program so can you provide  it

See this video:

Thanks for the reply.Actually the problem was with my HDD it is MBR partitioned.

So I'm having trouble with Dual Boot with windows, well when I was having mavericks I just enter into EasyBCD and add an Entry for MAC OS X with MBR.

Well, if I do it with Yosemite, it says boot chain loading error.

If I choose EFI entry, chameleon boots but I can't boot into my mac, I think because it don't find a kernel.

So I'm having trouble with Dual Boot with windows, well when I was having mavericks I just enter into EasyBCD and add an Entry for MAC OS X with MBR.

Well, if I do it with Yosemite, it says boot chain loading error.

If I choose EFI entry, chameleon boots but I can't boot into my mac, I think because it don't find a kernel.

The partition to boot windows is Reserved for System

Umm you need to copy kernel in System/Library/Kernels and rename it to kernel...

In first page it is explained

i am going to install osx niresh on my system and enabled ahci on hdd  but it freez. please see attachment

17dd4f93c435c78005fa40f995fbea281bedd19e

my system info

motherboard: Asus M5A99X EVO

Cpu: FX 8150

VGA: Nvidia GTX 660 ti

Storage: Adata 128GB SSD, Segate 2TB HDD

boot flag used: /amd -v -x -f npci=0x2000 dart=0

please help me :(

please help me :(((

@Fabio Sabatelli what boot flags did you use? I have the same motherboard with a Fx-8320 Processor and

/amd -v -x -f npci=0x2000 dart=0

leads me to [PCI CONFIGURATION BEGIN], I have tried several other boot flags and no luck :/

ajwadi u can use this

/amd -v -x -f npci=0x3000 dart=0 u well goes to installed :)

tried and nothing, at this point im considering just buying a mac mini...

Hello ! I am new here. I just got installed Yosemite 10.10.1 on my pc. However i cannot seem to get past the white screen with spinning beach ball. The only thing that gets me passed it is this: -v -f -x npci=0x2000 but this gets me in safe boot.

I have also tried other boot flags but when i dont include "-x" it does not work..... And when i use -x it takes me to safe boot.... :( i dont know what else to do, please help.

My configuration is:

CPU: AMD FX 8350

MB:  ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z

GPU: R9 290X (works out of the box as HD 8xxx series)

Hi,

I also have problem with undefined error.

My specs:

CPU: FX-8120

MOBO: Asus M5A78L-M LX V2

8Gb Ram.

GPU: HD6850

Audio Card: ALC887

Network Card: RTL8168

Flags: /amd -v -x -f npci=0x2000 dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

My partition has been formated to Mac OS Extanded (Journaled). I have OSX installer on usb drive (used transmac)

2qcdlvk.jpg

Kernel link broken...  :)

Hi i  am here another time I am going to try Niresh Distro 10.10.1 and  will make new post might change instructions....

@LordSith

Hi,

I also have problem with undefined error.

My specs:

CPU: FX-8120

MOBO: Asus M5A78L-M LX V2

8Gb Ram.

GPU: HD6850

Audio Card: ALC887

Network Card: RTL8168

Flags: /amd -v -x -f npci=0x2000 dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

My partition has been formated to Mac OS Extanded (Journaled). I have OSX installer on usb drive (used transmac)

2qcdlvk.jpg

What HDD/SDD do you have what system inside and have you change to ahci

Kernel link broken...  :)

I am going to revise all of it... also i am thinking of creating some AMD Hackintosh Blog/Forum but there will not be enought people

• Like 1

Full update 10.10.3 from appstore i have put how i did it

Hey I'm using a and 8350 fx processor with a EVGA 750 Ti SC graphics card. I first install Yosemite 10.10 .0 as shown in a different post and it's successful. The only thing I can't seem to be able to do is to get the graphics to work properly I tried to install nvda web drivers but not successful so I tried to upgrade to 10.10.3 I did everything in the post but when I go to boot OS X the system starts to boot but then it crashes after only a couple seconds and reboots. It's the second time I reinstall completely from scratch and try this update but can't get it. I tried every arg I could imagine but none do the job. 

thanks for the help guys (I think I'm at the correct place to post this ?)   

Edited by clement740

Hi

I followed your steps exactly and have successfully been able to boot into the OS. But facing following issues -

1. SSD drive with Yosemite doesn't show under devices. Can see installer USB though.

2. Background(wallpaper) area all fuzzy like in the image attached below.

3. No Wi-Fi option. only shows Ethernet, vpn etc.

4. tried installing kexts for network and modifying kexts for AMD HD 5450 but no success.

I am new to this. Sorry if the questions are not framed correctly. I would love to start with proper graphics enabled - 1920x1080 res that is.

I have done this 5 times now without success. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

System specs: AMD Phenom II X4 965 and AMD HD 5450 Radeon GPUSys

IMG_20160202_171901.jpg