Sign in to follow this  
Dino Arora

CLover wont start

Dino Arora

when i press 6 while booting the big underscore turns into a smaller one and stays like that nothing else happens. Sometimes whn i try to open clover it takes me to a screen where i must press continue and after i do its just a blank screen. Please help Me

im using the Yosemite Zone.dmg

Its a dell inspiron 15r 5537

jcarbonexc

when i press 6 while booting the big underscore turns into a smaller one and stays like that nothing else happens. Sometimes whn i try to open clover it takes me to a screen where i must press continue and after i do its just a blank screen. Please help Me

im using the Yosemite Zone.dmg

Its a dell inspiron 15r 5537

Same issue here. I also get USB issues about ownership

Dino Arora

UPDATE: So i installed clover using a guide it works great only one problem i cant boot into my hackintosh only windows :/. My hackintosh doesnt even show up  only A hibernated one and a recovery one is available please help :C

Dino Arora

Same issue here. I also get USB issues about ownership

i fixed the usb ownership by just formatting and remaking it again and just install with cameleon. Then i download clover bootloader and Configurator and followed a guide to install it and congifure. Only problem i have now is cant boot osx :/