Sign in to follow this  
zary

All Work! Only ....

I installed Mac OS X 10.9 by Niresh ( thanks man you are the best ) on a PC with:

Motherboard: ASRock 960GC-GS FX

CPU: AMD FX 6300 BlackEdition

RAM: 8GB Kingstom 

GPU: Zotac Gt GeForce 610 1GB

WLAN: TL-WN781ND ver2.1

LAN: Realtek RTL8111G

All work except WiFi i find the driver for the wifiboard but work only with ver1.0 I try to install the driver form MultiBeast and the Niresh Universal patch but nothing .... :((( can some one help me i need the wifi please.

Hi Zary,

I have the same processor and I am using the Asus M5A97 R 2.0. motherboard.

What distro did you use and what kernel?

Thanks.

I installed on HP DV6 6080si which has a Broadcom 802.11g/n, Intell HD 3000 and ATI Radeon 6490m. However everything works perfectly except my Wifi and ATI Radeon. I managed to get my Intel HD card to give me a screen resolution of 1388x768(which is my default screen resolution on my Windows 8.1). Furthermore I finally got wifi connection by tethering my Galaxy s3 to my mac with a software called HoRNDIS-rel2.pkg. Although I have not been able to get my ATI Graphics card fully working, I am quite happy that I can now browse with my Mavericks HP Hackintosh. I hope I was able to help you? ;)  :) 

I installed on HP DV6 6080si which has a Broadcom 802.11g/n, Intell HD 3000 and ATI Radeon 6490m. However everything works perfectly except my Wifi and ATI Radeon. I managed to get my Intel HD card to give me a screen resolution of 1388x768(which is my default screen resolution on my Windows 8.1). Furthermore I finally got wifi connection by tethering my Galaxy s3 to my mac with a software called HoRNDIS-rel2.pkg. Although I have not been able to get my ATI Graphics card fully working, I am quite happy that I can now browse with my Mavericks HP Hackintosh. I hope I was able to help you? ;)  :) 

Ok thanks now ill try .

WORK..... :DDD IS FANTASTIC THANKS .