Sign in to follow this  
spyhunter88

Can't erase (mediakit reports not enough space...)

Hi,

I am using a GPT disk and boot by UEFI. Windows already running and has 6 partition: p0: Windows -> p1: EFI -> p2: MSR -> p3: empty (to install MAC OS) -> p4,5: data.

I created and boot successfully from USB (UEFI), run into DiskUltitily to Erase p3 for MAC but I can't.

First, this is Unllocated and I get stuck on "preparing to partition disk" for long time. Then I Restart, back to Windows and format p3 to NTFS. Try again with Erase and get this message: "MediaKit reports not enough space ...).

My USB installer create by Install Clover into a small partition (in USB) and Extract MacOSXYosemite.dmg into the other partition. Is there something on Clover Customize or Patch the installer to make it erase and don't touch others partitions? I just want install Yosemite into this partition and let me edit EFI partition by myself or Install Clover into it later. I don't want to format all disk because this have many data to backup.

My Current Disk:

thumb_1415072525__post-849923-0-47205600

Thanks,