Vladimir Gerginov

can i have some assistance please.

Ok first my appolagies turn the fact that I start new threat but I find a solution on my first one.Thanks

Here is the problems that I really can't find a solution and with my limited knowledge I tried everything... Graphicsenaber= yes/no chameleon wizard (different combinations) nothing After 3 re - installs here where I stand...

First 2 installs

system recognise my graphics card and in about this mac shows CPU 3.4 i5 ram and gpu are detected correctly.

but on boot in -v i get Warning IOplatformPluginUtil getCPUIDinfo this is an unknown CPU model

and when i put the pc to sleep i have to had reset it on wake up because fans are spinning but monitor and keyboard are still at sleep

3 install current - graphic card is detected but with 0 MB memory everything flickers but model is GTX770 this is with Graphicsenabler=yes in about my mac or is detected as Display 7Mb when I use No

i can't even put the pc to sleep and same error about my CPU in -v.I

Please can someone tell me how to fix this.Thank you