winosxlix

internal wwan Dell 5560

Hello everyone,

I have a 2 year old Imac computer and would like to upgrade it to mavericks. Before i combine mess or be disappointed, I tried to install mavericks on a dell vostro 3360 laptop with modem dell 5560 wwan and wlan BCM43142. The wwan 5560 modem and the BCM43142 wlan do not work, how can I fix it?

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Contribute

This is a free website, We'll try to keep it that way, Your donations and disabling Adblock makes this site going on, Thanks for understanding.

$22.30 of $200.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Hardware Information CPU Intel Core i7 6800K @ 3.40GHz Broadwell-E/EP 14nm Technology RAM 32.0GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 1599MHz (15-15-15-35) Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. X99-Ultra Gaming-CF (SOCKET 0) Graphics 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (MSI)
      I have tried High Sierra and Sierra with no good luck. I had it installed once before but the issue was I couldn't boot into it, of course, lol.   Now I can't seem to get the installer to boot, but can get to the bootloader to enter flags. I've tried npci=0x2000  nv_disable=1 -v -f -x which ends up just crashing the thing and it says it's exiting.    I'm really trying to get this to work, I'm sick of Windows always having updates and dumb issues. My timezone won't even work right lol What?    Please let me know what other info you need so I can get this loaded!   PS: Tonymac banned me for discussing "illegal distributions" or using one or some crap like that... was a member for like 5 years. Really crappy of them. Not sure what they're even talking about. No warnings or anything. I think because I mentioned another site they got pissed lol    
    • I now see that my wifi adapter doesn't work as it's Intel.  I purchased USB-AC53 Nano which works, but handoff, even with functioning Bluetooth and wifi doesn't work.  Suggestions?  
    • @Niresh is there any work around for graphics for the gt1030 on dell optiplex 760?
    • @Niresh - my apologies for the delay.  I didn't see this until now.  I've made quite a bit of headway and am up and running except for my wifi from what I can tell.  Is this something you can help with?  As to the specs:   https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/servicetag/6bx4y52/configuration   Thanks so much!
    • Hello everyone, unfortunately I have the same problem. To start Mojave I have to do it from usb, ... I await information about it. Thank you.
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Niresh

193    2