EHitam Taknik

Osx-Maverics.dmg Is Corrupt :(

I just downloaded OSX-Maverics.dmg, it took 30 hours on my slow connection to download lol :lol:

When I tried to add that dmg to VirtualBox I get this error message-"Could not get the storage format of the medium". Then I tried dmg2img

hitman@[member='kriegernight']~/OS/OS X Mavericks$ dmg2img OSX-Mavericks.dmg OSX-Mavericks.imgdmg2img v1.6.2 is derived from dmg2iso by vu1tur (to@vu1tur.eu.org)ERROR: dmg image is corrupted

I am using Ubuntu 13.04 as base system. Is it really corrupted dmg? Or I am doing something wrong! :blink::wacko:

I just downloaded OSX-Maverics.dmg, it took 30 hours on my slow connection to download lol :lol: When I tried to add that dmg to VirtualBox I get this error message-"Could not get the storage format of the medium". Then I tried dmg2img

hitman@[member='kriegernight']~/OS/OS X Mavericks$ dmg2img OSX-Mavericks.dmg OSX-Mavericks.imgdmg2img v1.6.2 is derived from dmg2iso by vu1tur (to@vu1tur.eu.org)ERROR: dmg image is corrupted
I am using Ubuntu 13.04 as base system. Is it really corrupted dmg? Or I am doing something wrong! :blink::wacko:
As far as i know, you can't use this kind of dmg in virtualbox or vmware. I tried but no luck so far.Try changing the extension from dmg to iso. But no work for me neither.

I just downloaded OSX-Maverics.dmg, it took 30 hours on my slow connection to download lol :lol:

When I tried to add that dmg to VirtualBox I get this error message- "Could not get the storage format of the medium". Then I tried dmg2img

you can use poweriso to convert from dmg to iso

i tried 10 different virtual drive tools , and none of them is mounting , even tried a different system but none of the virtual drive tools were able to mount the dmg file . 

Same here, even I'm getting 

ERROR: dmg image is corrupted

Where can I get an uncorrupted .dmg?