AlesB

Catalina 10.15.4 - Graphic card RX 580 not recognized anymore

AlesB

Hello,

I just update my system to 10.15.4. After restart, my graphic card RX 580 is not recognized anymore. I have no picture on any monitors (dual). At 10.15 everything worked smoothly.

When I  put the HDMI cable to graphic card Intel HD Graphics 4600, it works.

Any suggestion, how can I "enable" RX 580 please in version 10.15.4 ?

BrA

sreenath13

I have the same issue on rx470, I tried the latest whatevergreen and lilu kexts but still fails. It updates alright but final reboot after update, both monitors and blank, but I can see that the OS is loading based on disk activity. Just no display.

Guilherme Jucoski

Same problem here.

sreenath13

I got this to work finally, latest lily and whatevergreen, both in EFI and /Library/Extensions. I am not sure if that is the solution but its working.

On 4/15/2020 at 6:53 PM, sreenath13 said:

I have the same issue on rx470, I tried the latest whatevergreen and lilu kexts but still fails. It updates alright but final reboot after update, both monitors and blank, but I can see that the OS is loading based on disk activity. Just no display.

houdini2010
On 4/18/2020 at 7:33 PM, sreenath13 said:

I got this to work finally, latest lily and whatevergreen, both in EFI and /Library/Extensions. I am not sure if that is the solution but its working.

works a treat, I'm fortunate I have another cloned drive to experiment with. also had to put latest voodoohda kext in L/E to enable my 5.1 audio . good luck guys.

Maurice BYD

Hey guys,

Even after installing the latest lilu and whatevergreen, both in EFI and /Library/Extensions my pc will not get past the black screen during bootup. anyone have advice or help, it would be greatly appreciated. 

I'm trying to run the Radeon Nitro+ Sapphire RX580 but no luck.

LuYaSc
On 18/4/2020 at 11:33, sreenath13 said:

Finalmente conseguí que esto funcionara, el último lirio y lo que sea verde, tanto en EFI como en / Library / Extensions. No estoy seguro de si esa es la solución pero está funcionando.

How can I perform the process you did to correct the error