fabyprado123

Some Mavericks Install Problems !

I successfully installed mavericks but I'm having some problems :/1. it looks like my Intel HD 4000 isnt being used or something ? when I drag an opened program for example safari , it stutters way too much !! any help on that ?2. my laptops fan is constantly running therefore using a lot of battery :/ is there a kext or something that detects the temperature and stops the fan when not hot ? 3. where can I find WiFi kext for my laptop ? the laptop is only detecting Ethernet . I'll update later with the name of my WiFi card.

1. You can install it like in Mountain lion. Then add:

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>HD4000PlatformId</key>
<string>5</string>
If you don't what i mean by that, you should probably do a little research and learn how osx and hackintosh work.
2: What's your laptop model? Maybe there is a solution already on another forum
3: The same, need a specific model.

update : my computer detects intel HD graphics 4000 but it only has 64 MB of shared system memory. it still stutters when I drag an application around. I used bootflag graphicsenabler=yes but it doesn't make a difference. what can I do? should I download a different boot loader that has Intel hd4000 by default ?