Kyle Flamson

Installation suck at 1 minute

Hey guys.

I'd rather appreciate more help than I've previously had when I've turned to you for help... yet the support I received wasn't the best and I didn't get any further replies and was left in the shadows of issues. I ask that you please help me as best you can this time, if you don't know what's wrong please tell me.

I have installed Niresh Mavericks on my AMD Phenom II system once successfully and got to the desktop but I accidentally rebooted the system as it was configuring the system. :( I had to reinstall and here now is where I have installation hanging issues. My installation has been at "About a minute" for an hour and 30 minutes now and I am unsure why. This is the 3rd time I have had to try the installation again by recovering from an install via the USB stick and continue. I have also tried erasing the drive in Disk Utility and trying installation again but still gets stuck at 1 minute. :(

Picture:

1407150197__20140804_114752.jpg

I can't upload the picture where I got into the desktop as iHost says file is too big.

Anyway, PLEASE help me. I am at a wits end here.

Thank you.