arijit0007

Cannot Complete The Second Phase Of Installation.......

i am using GraphicsEnabler=No boot-flag and entering into the second phase of installation.......but at the last stage of installation whenever i am giving username and password and trying to finish the installation, my display is going off.......pls hlp someone :(

what graphics card are you running ?

ATI HD RADEON 6670

when you say display is going off , do you mean it turns black or the computer freezes ?

it turns black

at first , I also had the same problem my computer would turn black after the apple loading screen. it looks like your your computer isn't detecting the video card. what I did was when installing mavericks , in customize tab I checked the kext " backup graphics" and that worked for me ! my video card is Intel HD 4000 different from yours but It could work ? also make sure ! in the customize tab that you see anything related on your video card.

i have done " backup graphics" method but by doing that full graphics is not coming.......its showing 1024X768 .only....... :(