Gurusev Uppal

Install Inquiry - HP dv6 2005AX??

Hi guys,

First of all, Big thanks to Niresh and other developers for bringing mac to pc users. I recently installed windows 8 and the metro styling is just pissing me off. Seems like windows will be gradually making its way towards the metro sytling which I didnt like that much.

Anyways, I was wondering if I am able to run mac os on my laptop. The specs are as follows:-

Microprocessor 2.20 GHz AMD Turion II Dual-Core Processor for Notebook PCs M500 Microprocessor Cache 1 MB Level 2 cache Memory 4096 MB (2 x 2048 MB) Memory Max Up to 8 GB Video Graphics ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 Video Memory 1 GB Hard Drive 320 GB (7200 rpm)   Display 15.6" Diagonal High Definition HP Brightview Infinity Display (1366 x 768) Network Card Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Wireless Connectivity Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 802.11b|g|n WiFi Adapter  (192.168.0.101)
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Should this be enough to run the osx?? I usually use the laptop for surfing and word editing mainly.

Thanks

Gurusev