Anipixel

First boot Asrock H97M Pro4 issues...

Anipixel

Thanks!

First time Hackintosh! Followed your guide which booted High Sierra on my 4 year old Asrock H97M Pro4 with an i5-4460 CPU using iGPU, for now.

Problems to solve, make it bootable without bootloader on stick, get Realtek ALC892 audio working and the intel Giga PHY Intel® I218V Ethernet port working…and updates!

Lots of stuff to read....

Any pointers welcome!

Lanlost

... Oh hi, you want this to work do you?

My previously sexy-ass solid state drive is giving me the cold shoulder and I need inside it because it's got the stuff that matters, man. Give me like an hour to fiddle with her and then I'll come back here and we will fool around and see if we can get your desires all settled too.

... Plus, I'm gonna eat some cereal. So there is that.

Annndddd, nailed my first post! Pay no attention to my user name. I'm going by Caveman Bubsy from now on because it's sick, yo.

Lanlost

Sorry, I just went through a frustrating last few months. Part of which was that I was trying to install a Hackintosh simply so I could easily use CheckRa1n as well as add some Mac clients for my code career.

.... But I got sidetracked and ended up at the wrong address when trying to pick up a friend, but they had good pizza so I just stayed there for six or so months. Trap houses have a lot of drugs. Luckily, I was already too busy playing secret fucking agent so I didn't need to partake. This magic is all off the dome, booiii.

Mine laben! My cereal got soggy.

Now I gotta start allllll oovvvvverrr

.... Gosh. 

Anipixel

Lol...

Lanlost

.... Wow. Sorry, I passed out. One of my friends made the second post and I thought I'd be more upset but it's actually not a half bad exaggeration of my style ... except I actually meant something with what I said still heh.

My bad, I'm rebooting to make sure it works as is and I'll make the post, heh.

After I have a bowl of cereal that is!

Kidding.