Sign in to follow this  
arijit0007

Installed Successfully......but After That Restarting....... :(

Please help someone..........i have installed successfully......but after that its restarting....i am booting with "Kernel Cache"=amd cpus=1 but restart is happening........pls hlp someone.......

i got same problem... some times instead, happens this: allocation memory error line 1772 

i mean booting right from the mavericks hd, starts niresh boot loader, but after 1/2 sec on top appears allocation memory error line 1772

it happens any when i boot from usb, depending on what flag i put,  it reboots or shows me the allocation memory error :(

pls help

If You Use The AMD kernel to Install the kernel will be autoinstalled no need to use the kernel cache flag

and also the correct way of using the flag is amd -v

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Contribute

This is a free website, We'll try to keep it that way, Your donations and disabling Adblock makes this site going on, Thanks for understanding.

$22.30 of $200.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• @riddlemeright You have not posted any pictures regarding ACPI Error, without pictures I can not debug Also you need to post your full hardware specs
    • @Douglas Dreer use ATH9KFixup.kext with Lilu.kext also you need to add -ath9485 as boot-flag in clover config
    • @tdtech959 Without any pictures of kernel panic it is really hard to debug, but anyhow have you installed whatevergreen.kext with lilu.kext   i had a weird kernel panic when my onboard graphics was turned on, I was able to select external graphics card via BIOS settings as default. are you sure if the USB is the actual problem.
    • Has anyone managed to run the atheros 9485 run on Mojave? I even managed to make it recognize, but it can not find any network.
    • Hello everyone  I have installed High Sierra and updated to 10.13.6 before installing nVidea web drivers. After everything was installed (Kexts and the driver) everything booted fine. Graphics worked perfectly. My onboard USB did not work but I have some generic NEC USB 2.0 card that works fine. After a reboot later in the day, I had a weird kernel panic. It spit out strings no longer than 30 charters and then proceeded to reboot. I have not seen this type of panic . This happened when using the onboard USB 3.0 controller but was fixed by removing the device. But now I'm not sure what caused this. I have reinstalled about 15 times already. Here are my specs: ASUS B150 Plus D3 Intel Pentium G4400 ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 2GB WD Blue 500GB HDD 8GB Ram Some generic wireless card (That works) Thanks -T
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Niresh

166    2