raihanrana

how to remove MAC OS X from the motherboard bios boot?

raihanrana

please help me. I am completely new with the MAC OS HACKINTOSH. every time I try to install MAC OS NIRESH CATALINA/MAC OS NIRESH MOJAVE, the loading bar on the boot apple menu does not load it full. it loads a bit and then takes me to the installation menu. when I try to install MAC OS NIRESH CATALINA/MAC OS NIRESH MOJAVE, the installer says ''an error occurred while running scripts from the package OSInstall.postscript.pkg" also I cannot remove the MAC OS X from the bios boot selection menu. I tried to remove every thing from the motherboad to reset the bios. but nothing happens at all. please someone help me.

arr0ws
On 2/14/2020 at 10:19 PM, raihanrana said:

please help me. I am completely new with the MAC OS HACKINTOSH. every time I try to install MAC OS NIRESH CATALINA/MAC OS NIRESH MOJAVE, the loading bar on the boot apple menu does not load it full. it loads a bit and then takes me to the installation menu. when I try to install MAC OS NIRESH CATALINA/MAC OS NIRESH MOJAVE, the installer says ''an error occurred while running scripts from the package OSInstall.postscript.pkg" also I cannot remove the MAC OS X from the bios boot selection menu. I tried to remove every thing from the motherboad to reset the bios. but nothing happens at all. please someone help me.

i had same question, how to remove the Bios boot selection of “Mac OS X” because 2 times I install itu (different version, 1st Mojave, than now the Catalina) and bios boot selector have 2 same name.

already reset bios and the list is still there, I am affraid that list will keep going on add the bios list for each Mac OS version installation.

the image https://ibb.co/bvysN3L

Edited by arr0ws