Sign in to follow this  
Bullit Lee

Problem after booting Niresh 10.9 from bootloader ?

Hella guys ,

Downloaded Niresh 10.9 USB version and using win32diskimager burned to usb.. Everything went fine.. So when i try to install it in mah Dell Inspiron 15z Intel 4000 HD 2 GB Dedicated And Intel i5. I didnt try any boot flags i received apple logo and loading went fine then i received a screen this one in link ( https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-shXN7p6W6E0/U6Sk51sw3kI/AAAAAAAAAiw/C0KY3P4GeX8/s213-p/20140620_034752.jpg ) and this ( https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-DupYUJ-8itQ/U6SlE1YFtwI/AAAAAAAAAi0/hWLN296KKQ0/w212-h213-p/FB_IMG_1403221699354.jpg ) ...  i received this 2 screens keep showing then i tired many bootflags same result... Next i tired it in my pc ... ASROCK Motherboard DDR3 ( Overclockable but not overclocked ) Intel Platinum 4 And Intel GMA 128 Dedicated Graphics.. so when i tired in this.. i received the bootloader so i tapped enter and apple logo appeared and stuck over there .. tried many many bootflags nothing worked .. if i try -v it shows some scripts and shows black screen.. I need help for both.. but i need to know what to do with my lap with those 2 screens and wid pc apple logo stuck.. Help me please.

@Bullit Lee if you successefull install it, tell me what you done. I tryed everyting, but after installation completed, I got bootloop on Mac OSX logo :(

My notebook specs are almost the same as yours