Erik Rosales

Multibeast Help

Hi everyone, when I finish installing Mavericks and setting it up I try to set up Multibeast. When, I finish choosing all of the possible kexts for my computer and restart it, it always ends up corrupting or bricking my hackintosh. I am not really sure what to do as it is my first time doing this. My computer specs are: motherboard: GA-970A-DS3, Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7700, Processor: AMD FX-6300, it also has a UEFI interface if you need to know.

Which kext's did you select?

I selected DSDT free, for quick start

Realtek ALC 887/888b Current v100302, Audio drivers

3rd party SATA is automatically selected, disk

USB 3.0- Universal, I am not really sure which one were automatically selected for that one, Misc

System: I am not really sure which one were automatically selected for that one

bootloaders: chimera automatically selected

customize:I am not really sure which one were automatically selected for that one

multibeast doesnt support amd keenel, you have to install one manually

After installing the AMD kernel, do I still use multibeast?  If so, which kernels do I install?  If not, how do I install the rest of the necessary kernels?

You could use Multibeast, but it won't let you install kernels, at Tonymacx86 don't support AMD. It would be better if you used macposion/slytherin. Made by Niresh, so it will definitely work. Macpoison/slytherin is a kind of Multibeast only then better and made by Niresh/Deepak