Hello everyone, I am trying to install Mavericks on my PC. I have never installed an Apple OS on a PC before so I don't have any experience whatsoever. I wiped my hard drive clean to install Maverick on it. I changed the BIOS settings to ACHI and set up the USB as priority. I have a Gigabyte 970a-ds3 if you need to know that. I also have an amd fx-6300 processor. I read that Niresh is compatible with AMD. Anyway, I installed Mavericks by launching it with the boot code: amdfx -v. I also formatted the drive to work with OSX. My hard drive is 3TB so I tried partitioning the hard drive. But, it only let me partition it into two partitions. I installed Mavericks in one of those partitions. When it finally finished, I restarted the computer and removed the USB as the instructions asked to do so. But, it says: "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key." I press any key and nothing happens. Then I try turning on the computer with the USB, and then I click the Partition where I installed Mavericks and it just says: "can't find /mack_kernel Press any key to continue."  Is there something I am doing wrong? Or could you tell me what might be the problem or how to fix it? Thanks.