iAliTdude

ACPI AE not found error Niresh Catalina ...Solution ?

iAliTdude

I downloaded Niresh Catalina from your website and followed you guide and a guy on yt named iflip on how to install catalina on pc . So all the process when fine but after it says boot from catalina and all the text comes the text stops and says ACPI error AE not found table load 3 successful 3 fail something like that . I searched and found that you need some patches on clover something like that . But i could not find a proper guide or tutorial to that.I even tried getting in touch with the hackintosh community on reddit but still no reply has come . If anyone can help me please let me know or if you know a guide or tutorial that can explain it to then that's also fine . Anyone from the hackintosh community or from hackintosh zone .com knows how to do it or knows the solution then please let me know . If you want the photo of the error i have inserted the link in the topic .PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE SOLUTION AS FAST AS POSSIBLE ........................................................................................PLEASE : (  

Reddit - u\AliTdude

Insta - par_desi_munda 

Twitter - AliTdudeTweets