alfredng

Fail to install, need help

alfredng

Hi, guys. To be honest, I am a new mackintosh user. Recently I've just try to boot my hp laptop into Catalina, but in progress I failed, but have no clue why. I had prepare every essential things for example transaction the dmg file into a new USB, and change bios settings to UEFI. I enter boot mode. Enter clover menu, select the mac os install. And some diagnosis text appear. Until the line with a bunch of stars, the process suddenly stops forever, and remain frost and no new progress. And also the flashing light of the USB goes off. 

I am not sure what or why this happen, and hope someone can help me out, thx.spacer.png

SoninkeWorrior
18 hours ago, alfredng said:

Hi, guys. To be honest, I am a new mackintosh user. Recently I've just try to boot my hp laptop into Catalina, but in progress I failed, but have no clue why. I had prepare every essential things for example transaction the dmg file into a new USB, and change bios settings to UEFI. I enter boot mode. Enter clover menu, select the mac os install. And some diagnosis text appear. Until the line with a bunch of stars, the process suddenly stops forever, and remain frost and no new progress. And also the flashing light of the USB goes off. 

I am not sure what or why this happen, and hope someone can help me out, thx.spacer.png

I'm pretty much stuck at the same point. My machine will just reboot after displaying the string of stars. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you

redlary

Sorry for later reply you might be fixed this, however, go to your USB folder /EFI/Clover/Drivers/UEFI/ remove osxapitodrv3-64.efi and download EmuVariable-64.efi to the same folder, well thats because of RAM issues BTW, have a nice day

alfredng
On 12/15/2019 at 5:12 AM, redlary said:

Sorry for later reply you might be fixed this, however, go to your USB folder /EFI/Clover/Drivers/UEFI/ remove osxapitodrv3-64.efi and download EmuVariable-64.efi to the same folder, well thats because of RAM issues BTW, have a nice day

Thanks for the help, but I couldn't not find the file named in osapitodrv3-64.efi I could only see a file named similarly called (OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi), please give me advice of what should I do next. Thanks.

spacer.png

tra9ichuoi1
On 12/19/2019 at 3:50 PM, alfredng said:

Thanks for the help, but I couldn't not find the file named in osapitodrv3-64.efi I could only see a file named similarly called (OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi), please give me advice of what should I do next. Thanks.

spacer.png

you can fix it by copy EmuVariableUefi-64.efi to  /EFI/Clover/Drivers/UEFI/    

And EmuVariableUefi-64.efi you can search on google

ScyberMhaster

I do have the same issue. I will now try to add EmuVariableUefi-64.efi on the UEFI Folder and see what will happen.

ScyberMhaster

Just an update, no luck. Still stuck on the problem.