LordAssalt

Mac Os boot and skip the installation part

LordAssalt

Hi guys I'm Alex and I'm a new user of this forum. Yesterday I was installing MacOs High Sierra using the Hackintosh-Sierra-Zone.dmg and TransMac. I set the bios, boot by usb and do the various steps. When I have arrived at the point to select a disk where install macOs I jumped to "customize" my MacOs version. So i have turned off my pc during the installation with the apple logo. The problem is that when I reboot the pc by usb the installation skip all steps and go to the screen with apple logo and the loading bar. I have tried to format the ssd, to install windows and to repeat the guide, to reset the usb using another time TransMac, but nothing work. All the time I boot my pc by usb the program skip to MacOs boot with loading bar. My pc is a Asus Notebook "ZenBook S" with an i7-8550u and a GForce mx (maybe 150) and a Ssd Samsung Evo 500Gb. Thanks all of you for the help.

Hackintosh

@LordAssalt Please list your exact Graphics Model.

LordAssalt
1 hour ago, Hackintosh said:

@LordAssalt Please list your exact Graphics Model.

Yes is a GForce Mx150 2GB.

Hackintosh

I couldn’t really see what you have done above, you must erase your hard disk as GUID partition scheme.

then install macOS on it. Make sure you have followed the Guide.

if there are issues while installing please attach the Installer log.