thebutt27

No packages eligible for install

thebutt27

When trying to install Mac OS I run into an error No packages eligible for install. I fixed it by changing the time in terminal and then I ran into the no bless error. I fixed that to and no I am running into the same error, No packages eligible for install.

SteveLon

I'm getting that too. Obviously, this means that Mac OS has found something which isn 't on a real Mac, or that your PC is too old and unsupported.  I think that first of all you need to describe your computer hardware and BIOS setup. 

I've tried to install on two Toshiba Satellite laptops. One of these is a Toshiba Satellite L750 with Intel Core i5 (2nd gen), 4Gb RAM, non UEFI BIOS and a 500Gb hard drive. This drive contains GRUB bootloader, Linux Mint, Salient OS (Arch Linux) and a partition I've formatted using the Disk Utility for Mac OS with Niresh Sierra. The other laptop is a Toshiba Satellite Pro C50 with Intel Core i5 (4th gen), 6Gb RAM, UEFI BIOS, and a 500gB hard drive. This hard drive contains GRUB bootloader, KDE Neon Linux, Elementary OS Linux, and a 75Gb partition I'v formatted as a Mac format from the Disk Utility. This laptop shows a different boot menu when I boot with UEFI turned on. This boot menu contains Clover, but when I try to boot from Clover nothing happens. 

Both of these laptops have previously containjed Windows 10.Each hard drive has a small partition reserved for the system. Is this what's causing the trouble? If so, what an I do?