retroxd

ACPI Error on attempt to startup mojave

So i tried to at least run mojave on my IdeaPad 110-15ACL, and i got this error message about ACPI. I Couldn't take a good picture because camera shit...anyways heres a part of the picture

spacer.png

the first word in the picture is ACPI and the rest is readable. if anyone can help, please.

i want to get that glorious dark mode in macos and i would like to use macos for a bit.

thank for support

-Retro

P.S. spelling mistake was on purpose

Ok. I have the same computer, same problem and here’s my fix. In clover, add the boot flag cpus=1, npci=0x3000. This should fix it, as ACPI error is referring to the os not knowing how many cpus there are. If it doesn’t work, let me know. I will help you.

3 hours ago, Himself said:

Ok. I have the same computer, same problem and here’s my fix. In clover, add the boot flag cpus=1, npci=0x3000. This should fix it, as ACPI error is referring to the os not knowing how many cpus there are. If it doesn’t work, let me know. I will help you.

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply, I got it to boot MacOS and as we speak, I am currently installing the operating system, but just one question. Will MacOS use just one core because the cpu is a quad-core and I expect for macOS to run great. I would like to get a answer because I'm leaving windows behind and use MACOS. 

Thanks either way, 

Retro.