rumenyav

Problem with booting and WiFi

Hello, so far I had a working laptop before I replace my intel wifi card with the following mentioned in the specs.At first when I replaced it I figured out that my laptop won't boot anymore and I had to select inject with kext at boot and usually the first time it tries to load it actually restart and after the second time I select inject with kext I get to the desktop.I had no problems booting before the wifi card replacement, even now I got random system freezing I issues and I have to restart the system which is kinda {censored}.I couldn't even get the wifi to work I tried with several kexts but it doesn't work I looked that this wifi card has to work with macOS. I am currently using Mojave I will write out the laptop specs. If someone can help me out with the boot problem and getting wifi to working it would be awesome because at this point I don't know what to do.I will attack my EFI folder so you can take a look, if you need more information just tell me, 'cause I don't know what else to provide.

CPU:i5-6200U

GPU:Intel HD Graphics 520 1536 MB

RAM: 8 GB 2133 MHz DDR4

WiFi:1820A ngff CN-0VW3T3 C8FF2878

EFI folder: https://filebin.net/bupjjlwbn39vall2

Thank you in advance.